Lady Gaga

In terms of popular female recording artists I think I've decided prefer weirder, strange sounds of people like
Marina & The Diamonds and Florence & The Machine over Lady Gaga (Although both of them are way, way more popular in the UK than anywhere else). But I won't deny that some of choruses in Lady Gaga songs will be as memorable as those of Michael Jackson.

lol this thread exsists? Shes old new. The Telephone video was cool I guess, but way too long.
I'm also upset she didn't play the "cock" rumors for longer. A vagflash out of butthurt is just sad :(

Becasue we LMFAO,
Rock the beat, and rock the show,
Move your feet onto the flo',
strat to freak, and drink some mo'.

seems like a lot of people dig lady gaga here. I's still toying with the idea of covering bad romance in my band. I think the song is heavy, even the way she does it. I find only the fans of melodic metal have that open a mind to dig pop music. i guess we appreciate melody.

fans of melodic metal appreciate melody.

no-shit-sherlock.jpg

seems like a lot of people dig lady gaga here. I's still toying with the idea of covering bad romance in my band. I think the song is heavy, even the way she does it. I find only the fans of melodic metal have that open a mind to dig pop music. i guess we appreciate melody.
I think I'm gonna form a pop-metal band, and cover "Summerboy", which is the best female pop song I've heard since Blondie.

What is she? Not a good singer with sure.

:lol: fagot. You can't claim to know what good singing is if you are that obsessed with Laiho... some of the worst vocals in music. She sings all her performances live, unlike many pop singers, and like the music or not she can sing.

Though most metalfags under 16 never pay attention to anything other than what the singer/album cover looks like. If its not metal growling its probably not worth the trouble with sure.

I'd like you guys to check this out. It has just blown me away. I like this arrangement and take on the song just as much as I dislike the original. I don't know if it's gonna be your cup of tea, but there's just so much power in this, that I had to share.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: fagot. You can't claim to know what good singing is if you are that obsessed with Laiho... some of the worst vocals in music. She sings all her performances live, unlike many pop singers, and like the music or not she can sing.

Though most metalfags under 16 never pay attention to anything other than what the singer/album cover looks like. If its not metal growling its probably not worth the trouble with sure.

I just lolled
You can talk about alexi even if no one has mentioned him...it seems that it isn't Aires the fanboy :lol:

I'm not even sure. The bad english in the alexi worshippers rant completely just made me go

MEGADERP

o___O

Seems people with "Wildchild" in their username are a bit hurr durr... Actually, of course they are, they're fanbois :lol: