Lady Gaga

Another proof of her great voice and talent:

And this is a really great cover of Papparazzi!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjps-_hfvBs&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
She's weird. I don't want ANY more chick coming to me and ask OMG DON'T YOU KNOW HU LADY GAGA IZ??! I don't care, I'm not impressed. If you want true woman talent check out Tori Amos or something.

Revival!

I actually dislike the new telephone video. What was she thinking when writing the screen play? :lol: I love how she pushes people's buttons just for the hell of it though. She is a modern day pop shock artist. Concerning the song, it is kinda lame compared to her other songs, and lyrically empty.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ95z6ywcBY&feature=PlayList&p=C4B9C7326E087E89[/ame]

Your opinion?

It's most redeeming feature is the amount of nerdy references in the video. The obvious one being the car from Kill Bill. But also the ingredients for the poison, Fex-M3 is from Star Wars, Metacyanide is from Dune and Tiberium is from Command & Conquer. Aaaand the security guard on the right at the start is Ms. Mann from Scary Movie.

Also... "lyrically empty"? ALL of her songs have shit lyrics, have you heard LoveGame? :p

Revival!

I actually dislike the new telephone video. What was she thinking when writing the screen play? :lol: I love how she pushes people's buttons just for the hell of it though. She is a modern day pop shock artist. Concerning the song, it is kinda lame compared to her other songs, and lyrically empty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ95z6ywcBY&feature=PlayList&p=C4B9C7326E087E89

Your opinion?

The song is awesome, the video IMO was shit. I don't wanna go into it. I'm mad that she's touring again this June/July and the seats that were $70 last time are now $190. Yes, that is $190 PER ticket. Wtf.

It's most redeeming feature is the amount of nerdy references in the video. The obvious one being the car from Kill Bill. But also the ingredients for the poison, Fex-M3 is from Star Wars, Metacyanide is from Dune and Tiberium is from Command & Conquer. Aaaand the security guard on the right at the start is Ms. Mann from Scary Movie.

Also... "lyrically empty"? ALL of her songs have shit lyrics, have you heard LoveGame? :p

Yeah, it was to cool to catch all those references. It felt like the whole video was a tribute to quentin tarantino, which is also nerdy :lol: And I stand by the lyrically empty label :p For instance:

"I'm kinda busy.
K-kinda busy
K-kinda busy
Sorry, I cannot hear you, I'm kinda busy.

and...

"Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna think anymore!
I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.
Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna talk anymore!
I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor."

Profound and insightful... :lol:

I still love gaga; she makes good electro-pop.

The song is awesome, the video IMO was shit. I don't wanna go into it. I'm mad that she's touring again this June/July and the seats that were $70 last time are now $190. Yes, that is $190 PER ticket. Wtf.

She is cashing-in, man! She's became huge this last year, winning the Grammy's and all.

She is cashing-in, man! She's became huge this last year, winning the Grammy's and all.

She was pretty huge before the Fame Monster too.. I mean goddamn that`s more than Rush. Come to think of it that`s the most expense concert ticket I`ve ever seen... well Barbara Steisand was $400 a ticket but she`s a jew.

All she is doing is alienating a good portion of her fans and creating social classes. The rick kids will have the lower bowl seats, the middle class will have the nosebleeds, and the poor kids will be crying at home harassing their parents that they want to go.

$190 PER ticket.
What, does she hand out candy for free or...? :erk:

And I don't even like the new song, or the new video, or the fact Beyonce was featured on it cause I actually like her and she's got such a kickass voice and she wastes it on this song and so does Gaga herself, the video is nonsense and the fact she makes out with a she-male or a he-female or whatever that thing is really doesn't compensate the necessity of a POINT.
I am disappoint. :mad:

I like how in the video she brought up the hermaphrodite controversy by proving she doesn't have a penis lol. Funny stuff.

She was pretty huge before the Fame Monster too.. I mean goddamn that`s more than Rush. Come to think of it that`s the most expense concert ticket I`ve ever seen... well Barbara Steisand was $400 a ticket but she`s a jew.

:lol: at the Barbara Streisand joke.

And for the record, Rush is incredibly boring live these days. I would go only if the ticket was free, which in my case it was :lol:

All she is doing is alienating a good portion of her fans and creating social classes. The rick kids will have the lower bowl seats, the middle class will have the nosebleeds, and the poor kids will be crying at home harassing their parents that they want to go.

And to think she claims to love all her fans (or should I say, "little monsters"). Quite honestly, I don't think she gives a fuck and wants to cash-in.

I'd still rather spend $70 another way then go see anyone perform live for that matter.

I like how in the video she brought up the hermaphrodite controversy by proving she doesn't have a penis lol. Funny stuff.

lol herp derp... you are an idiot.

Let's be serious about you for a moment; if you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.

And to think she claims to love all her fans (or should I say, "little monsters"). Quite honestly, I don't think she gives a fuck and wants to cash-in.

I'd still rather spend $70 another way then go see anyone perform live for that matter.

That's exactly how I feel. I'm gonna be downtown anyways, usually once the show starts like her first song scalpers let the tickets go for dirt cheap so :p

I don't think she's the one to blame for tickets prices. But that sucks for the fans. It's really expensive. Anyway, i'm really not digging her latest songs. I want more songs like Beautiful Dirty Rich, Poker Face, I Like it Rough or Paparazzi.