Lady Gaga

I am the only one here who thinks she is absolutely incredible? I know Joe does and maybe SteveMcSteve (?).

At first I hated her, I obviously thought Pokerface was a catchy tune but it was a really over-produced pop hit and the music video looks like Hollywood Music Jews squeezed it from their ass.

Then I fucking heard a few slower songs and I came. But I didn't feel that she could sing live. WRONG. Live videos pwned me. And then when I saw her November 28th, it really changed my view of live perfromances. Truly one of the best act's I've ever seen, and in terms of overall performance, only Iron Maiden beats it in my mind. So I really came. I was fucking dancing and jumping and going wild at the concert. Really fun.

Watch any one of her interviews and you will see she is also very intelligent. Her vocal melodies are so catchy and she has great control of her voice live (from the youtube vids I have seen). It would rule if she released an all acoustic album!

Not trolling, being serious here :lol:

Oh, and LOL at her playing up the "hermaphrodite" rumor. She most obviously is not...

Agreed. And I would fuck her even if she was.
my problem with this kinda of music/"divas" is that there is so much production around it, that it overcomes music itself. I don't doubt she knows how to sing, but even live, there is a major production on it. not to mention all the visuals in the stage, to diverge attention. also 90% of the people only know to sing, "just dance-ce-ce-ce" or "p-p-p-poker face". it pisses me off

tldr: catchy tones, but cannot hear a full song

Well it's the same dilemma as my favourite singer, ICS Vortex. Only album, some shit is overproduced and I can't stand it, but then watching or listening tot he live recording it's a completely different experience which really shows the talent.

I'm interested in what her part is in the songwriting process, she doesn't write them all by herself but she gets help from several producers...

She wrote songs for a lot of popstars before she got famous, and I remember he saying she writes all her stuff for the most part. I'm sure people help add stuff to it through the process though, but EVERY artist has that.

medium_lady-gaga-without-make-up-21.jpg

I'd still hit it. Only think I really can't stand about Stefani, I mean Lady Gaga, is her nasally talking voice, reminds me of The Nanny.

Just because you are gay.
She is definitely hot.

lady-gaga-qf-13327601-MBQF,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

I came.

"Don't think too much just bust that stick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick"

I think it says it all

razzle dazzle
kat loves lorrie
asians have the lilly metal
razzle dazzle me I like you
better clean I pooped a little

Listen to the beginning of Slaves Shall Serve... What has been heard :lol:

:Smug: Peeking in on your mom again?

razzle dazzle
kat loves lorrie
asians have the lilly metal
razzle dazzle me I like you
better clean I pooped a little

Listen to the beginning of Slaves Shall Serve... What has been heard :lol:

I love Behemoth but I must admit this was funny as fuck :lol: Holy shit

This is a version of "Poker Face"...

...I can say it's my favourite acoustic version by Miss Stefani Germanotta. Here it shows the real potential she has, in my opinion, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
my problem with this kinda of music/"divas" is that there is so much production around it, that it overcomes music itself. I don't doubt she knows how to sing, but even live, there is a major production on it. not to mention all the visuals in the stage, to diverge attention. also 90% of the people only know to sing, "just dance-ce-ce-ce" or "p-p-p-poker face". it pisses me off

tldr: catchy tones, but cannot hear a full song

overproduced yeah, though if I was asked to produce an album of her I would totally do it :lol:
moneymoneymoney :worship:
hawt

walken.gif

Saving this thread form 2nd page because it deserves a bit more discussion.

I love this bitch. Both of her CDs are constantly playing on my iPod.

Her acoustic parts (where she only plays the piano) are great! Also she's hot and I like most of her songs.

Totally. Her personality is what makes her hot and intriguing

She's really, really, really not hot though... Like.. Not even in the slightest.

okaaaay...

Just because you are gay.
She is definitely hot.

Hahaha, I agree.

I love her album, the vocals and music are great. I've learnt most of them on gtr because of this. I was thnking about doing some video covers. :lol: I admire her sense of uniqueness too, with every public appearance being completely different and as random as possible.

Right on dude! :kickass: I know you also like Avril Lavigne, so at least this is an improvement from that utter crap.

"Don't think too much just bust that stick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick"

I think it says it all

Behemoth sucks and is one-dimensional. ALL their songs are the SAME! For fuck sake, they haven't done anything different in 18 years. I'd rather listen to Lady Gaga than Behemoth any day of the week.

inb4 Buttface has an opinion.

Well it's the same dilemma as my favourite singer, ICS Vortex. Only album, some shit is overproduced and I can't stand it, but then watching or listening tot he live recording it's a completely different experience which really shows the talent.

So much for your departure from the forum. I made this thread partly to see how soon I could get you to post. Lurker :lol:

But I agree with the overproduced vocal effects crap. Her acoustic pieces sound so much better with her 'natural' voice than with the electronic production.

I love this bitch. Both of her CDs are constantly playing on my iPod.

Huge +1. I have no idea why, but this has been the only thing I have been listening to for the last week and it just feels right :lol:

I like the remixes of Lady Gaga songs :p Starsmith remix of Bad Romance is badass.

And considering that I'm pretty much a faggot clubber these days I have to admit, she knows how to write a catchy chorus.

I don't find lady gaga really attractive but damn she makes catchy music haha! Pokerface, Paparazzi, Lovegame and a couple other of her songs are great but there are some real throwaways (it's pop music, what do you expect?) I love just putting on a song and either analyzing its structure or jammin some solos over it, fun shit.