Let's see those guitars!

With that shape, doesn't the Laiho get annoying trying to find a comfortable position to play sitting down?

i find V's to be, in many ways, more comfortable than the traditional shape. I play electrics the same way i play classicals, so it fits nicely. and it's easier to reach the 24th fret due to the shape. the only thing that really gets annoying is my leg getting in the way of the trem bar

My name is Brian and I like blue... "Hi Brian"

:oops:

hpim0773us4.jpg

The LP clone on the right is my latest aquisition, its an Edwards LP (ESP) and i got for 600 last week in Japan on my vacation.

"Hi, Brian".

The quilt on that LP clone is... awesome. Are the Ibanezies in the middle both Prestige models, or is one a USA Custom?

And, Michael, nice comforter. The guitars really pop out of it. :D Is that Jackson as "salmony" looking as the pic shows, or is it just red?

"Hi, Brian".

The quilt on that LP clone is... awesome. Are the Ibanezies in the middle both Prestige models, or is one a USA Custom?

And, Michael, nice comforter. The guitars really pop out of it. :D Is that Jackson as "salmony" looking as the pic shows, or is it just red?

Thanks...it's very comfy and warm.:)

No, the Jackson is a beautiful deep red...the picture doesn't do it justice.

New guitar day!!!!

IMG_4492.jpg

IMG_4498.jpg

Its not silver, its actually a goldish color, I think its pretty cool lol.

After setting it up for almost a day and a half (last owner screwed it up) its stays in perfect tune!!!!
Year 2000 Japanese RG, Wizard I neck (17mm thickness and very wide), EDGE trem (the best one) and I set it up for some really low action, and the guitar handles it very well. I love this guitar.. I love it!!!! Payed $440 for it and sold my Korean S guitar for $500!! $60 for upgrading. Will be putting X2N in bridge and possibly a Dimarzio Breed in the neck (not to fond of Tone Zone in the neck).

And HYBRID slinky strings RULE!!! Heavier bass strings for power chording and lighter strings for smooth soloing!!