My COB Videos (T,L&S played first time)

And id share the vid, but i dont see why i should bother, i already gave you loads of stuff for no real reason. It takes effort to upload stuff for you, and im lazy. If you remember, i once uploaded Implosion Of Heaven before SOB did :)

OH SHIT! That was you, Kreatoruk? Thanks!! If not for you I wouldn't have shit. :worship: I used your stuff to trade with shadeg, and then from there I pretty much got everything. I filmed my own boot in NY and used that to get a bunch of rare stuff. I should send you a thank you card. I was gonna say PM me with an address but I guess I already have it :tickled:

Too tired, too lazy... just get your arses up and do it, I want to see if it helps finding out what the real lyrics are...

Trashed, Lost & Strungout tells abour drinking, homelessness, unemployment, getting high and being fucked and beaten up and whatever he said... anyway the worst kind of situation in life... As for the lyrics, we'll have'to wait and see if the new album booklet includes them, it's a lyric catchy song and I can tell very much of it, but not all...