New Hypocrisy Album in March 2013

The new album cover is cool! It was nice to search "things" from there. Like that cross... Nice details! I like :) And the new video is also awesome! I liked the colors (again) and funny thing is that those speakers in the beginning were just like my first vision of this song >:D A bit negative thing was that Tomas rather stayed out with that 70 %... or maybe he just got lost in the other cave... ;) And yes, End of disclosure sounds GREAT!!!

So apparantly there's a bonus song on the album?

Tracklisting:
01. End Of Disclosure
02. Tales Of Thy Spineless
03. The Eye
04. United We Fall
05. 44 Double Zero
06. Hell Is Where I Stay
07. Soldier Of Fortune
08. When Death Calls
09. The Return
10. Living Dead (Bonus Track)

I have the feeling its a cover.

Tales of Thy Spineless is a great song. Fast piece of (quite) brutal melodic death metal. Very good vocals, riffs and some melodies as well. :kickass:

So apparantly there's a bonus song on the album?

Tracklisting:
01. End Of Disclosure
02. Tales Of Thy Spineless
03. The Eye
04. United We Fall
05. 44 Double Zero
06. Hell Is Where I Stay
07. Soldier Of Fortune
08. When Death Calls
09. The Return
10. Living Dead (Bonus Track)

I have the feeling its a cover.

Who is that cover from? Marina and the diamonds? I couldn't find any other

Latest song is sooooo awesome!

Can't stop listening to it on youtube!

Friday and the Stockholm show can't come fast enough!
And after that just one more day until the show in Gothenburg, I'll be so happy :kickass:

Hope my preorder of the album can get delivered before I leave Friday, but guess chances of that are slim to none.

Probably he meant the song, because album is not released yet.

I have several friends working in the "industry" oe way or another for doing reviews etc who have been lucky enough to get to listen to the album already.

Guess they've sent out digital copies to some places.

Myself I've only heard the two official songs so far, love them both and can't wait for the album to arrive!

I have listened to ''tales'' at least 20 times today, and counting, lol

Against the number
Against the few
The devil takes what he wants

TALES OF THE SPINELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Latest song is sooooo awesome!

Can't stop listening to it on youtube!

Friday and the Stockholm show can't come fast enough!
And after that just one more day until the show in Gothenburg, I'll be so happy :kickass:

Hope my preorder of the album can get delivered before I leave Friday, but guess chances of that are slim to none.
EoD will be released in Sweden next Wednesday (March 20th).

i really like both songs, the refrain of eod is kinda cheesy though.

glad hypocrisy is still in the business and throws out a solid album every now and then. don't expect this one to fail me!

I wish old skool posters like Lumi and PaInFlames would jump in. These are great times to be an Hypocrisy die hard fan

That would be cool. But this place is for some reason veeeeeery dead. Most of those guys never posted here again. And I couldn't say that better. Great time to be an Hypocrisy fan!!!!

New song is good. But it didn't freaked me out. After listening to End of Disclosure a thousand times, now I like it. Maybe the same will happen with Tales of thy Spineless.

Can't wait for the album :Shedevil: