Questions!

DeathBlade said:
Sonm, remember the book that you said you got the idea of the song Mel Kor? something or Arda or something like that? Where can you find it?

I am afraid it's available only in Russian... :erk:

One question Sonm, why did you choose the name Forest Stream?!? Does it have some significance?!? Any particular meaning/reasoning for choosing it?!? I am simply curious to know...it's quite a cool name.

2 Leper
Well, actually it is explained in band's bio:))) So read it when the official site is available. Here I can say only that this name reflects what is the band's essence in a best way possible. Something, which lives its own life, far from people, whild, mysterious. Forest - the symbol of purity, inscrutability, well... dignity as well. And Stream is a symbol of purity... You know, you can see how fire burns forever, because it's never ending source of information, same goes with flowing water. It never fails to excite...

Cool, thanks for the explanation, I have actually read that bio on your site but don't remember reading about that for some reason?!? ANyway, thanks for the answer.

LOL Jungle Brook? You have to ask Mr. Lasse aka Hearse!:))) That used to be his band!

Bratwurst?? I am afraid I am not getting this german-english dish stuff. I am not hungry by the way and even being hungry wouldn't eat fried cunt. Actually once, when I was in Finland I saw how my friend was really close to eating something... fortunately we discovered that it was a dog food.
So please no fried dicks and cunts and stuff and do not deny you have no clue what Jungle Brook is! :lol: :D :loco: :lee: :hearse: :russell:

Another question, how is the Russian metal scene? Some of you (the band) seem to be at least somewhat involved, are there any bands you recomend?

Such a strange dream I had today…

Act I.
Some desolated park with a rank pond and bare trees… I sit on a wooden bench and see that there is Moloch with his girlfriend in front of me sitting on a bench too! We start discussing something... His girlfriend smokes heavily :) (I must admit that I’ve seen Moloch only twice in my life!)
Act II.
Sonm’s flat… Lots of people. Sonm treats us with pickled cucumbers! %)

What does it mean???!!!

Ok, Berserk! I'll do my best to come to your concert on Saturday (if I'm able to buy a ticket to return home the same day).