recommend me some death metal bands please

Sexi Alexi 94

Oct 10, 2006
so i dont know too much death metal , only a few bands, i know there are ltos out there but im not sure whats good or not, so can you guys recommend me some to listen to?

i have heard a few like nile, opeth and behemoth, just watched some videos on youtube and liked them..my favorite opeth is drapery falls, favorite nile is sacrophagus , etc

so let me know, and post a video if you can.

also try to have bands that tour us and canada because id like to see them play , im not really into really old bands

thanks! :cool:

If you're not into old bands, you're wasting your time here. I recommend shit like Carcass and The Crown to kids just getting into it, but meh upon you.

lolbeebr0.jpg

If you're not into old bands, you're wasting your time here. I recommend shit like Carcass and The Crown to kids just getting into it, but meh upon you.

well i didnt say it has to be new bands but id prefer it , for example i like some black sabbath , and my dad has some of their cds, but id rather listen to the ones with dio because i was going to see them play, rather than listen to the ones with ozzy because i wasnt going to see them play.

i dunno if that makes sense though lol, :ill:

have fun

Amorphis - The Karelian Isthmus
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes
Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness,Blessed Are The Sick
God Macabre - The Winterlong
Asphyx - The Rack
Fleshcrawl - Descend into the Absurd
Massacra - Enjoy The Violence
Unleashed - Shadows in the Deep,Where No Life Dwells,Across The Open Sea
Grave - Into The Grave, You'll Never See
Incantation - Onward to Golgotha
Sentenced - North From Here,Shadows of The Past
Necrophobic - The Nocturunal Silence
Gorguts - Considered Dead
Entombed - Left Hand Path
Morgoth - Cursed
Possessed - Seven Churches
Edge of Sanity - Unorthodox,The Spectral Sorrows
Massacre - From Beyond
Disincarnate - Dreams Of The Carrion Kind
Adramelech - Psychostasia

I spend a lot of time listening to death metal. If you need anymore let me know.

Death, Pestilence, Morbid Angel, Suffocation, Atheist, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, etc. But then, if you're not into old bands, you probably wouldn't like any of these. So I don't know what to tell you.

Some newer death metal you might be into would be Anata, Bloodbath (Mikael Akerfeldt from Opeth did an album and a demo with them), Decapitated, Kataklysm, Mors Principium Est and Necrophagist. If you're into the more melodic stuff (which I'm assuming you are, based on your interest in Opeth), check out early In Flames, At the Gates, Nightrage, Arch Enemy, etc.

Hope this helps some.

Vile, Atheretic, Martyr, Necronomicon (the Canadian one, but also check out the German one if you want some great thrash metal), Anata, Angelcorpse, Decapitated, Hate, Unleashed, Dismember, Fleshcrawl, Yattering, Origin etc are all awesome bands