Reroute To Remain: SUX?? ¿¿¿yes OR no???

Does Reroute To Remain SUX???... yes or no

• NO... it dosen't sux..

Votes: 45 68.2%
  • YES... it sux!!

Votes: 21 31.8%

• Total voters

CONCLAVE OBSCURUM

untruly evil
Dec 19, 2002
Mexico
www.gardenian.8m.com
Ok.. so, i posted a few days ago a poll about, if R2R its nu metal yes or no... most of the people sayd no... BUT it sux.

I say Reroute to Remain: dosen't sux... i actually like a lot.

but, what do you say???... i think its time for a poll like this (again).

Reactions: [0hr]Sunlapse
what are you talking about? of course it doesn't suck. it's one of the craziest metal albums ever!

Stormrider586 said:
and why is there someone named eminem here? who has a picture of him in their signature no less??

Someone with diverse musical taste, probably. As long as you ike In Flames, you are welcome here. I have nothing against someone for liking music I don't care for. Welcome to Ultimate Metal, eminem!

Steve

Steve420 said:
Someone with diverse musical taste, probably. As long as you ike In Flames, you are welcome here. I have nothing against someone for liking music I don't care for. Welcome to Ultimate Metal, eminem!
Steve

thanks steve, i knew my username and signature would cause some controversy but i was hoping that with some help from people like you i could make some people think twice before flaming. i think it's better to concentrate on intelligent discussion instead of trying to figure out if RtR sux. it doesn't. i love jester race and subterranean myself but i also enjoy RtR. can't wait to hear what will come out of the tuborg sessions

eminem said:
thanks steve, i knew my username and signature would cause some controversy but i was hoping that with some help from people like you i could make some people think twice before flaming. i think it's better to concentrate on intelligent discussion instead of trying to figure out if RtR sux. it doesn't. i love jester race and subterranean myself but i also enjoy RtR. can't wait to hear what will come out of the tuborg sessions

Unfortunately, idiots will flame anyone for anything here, since it isn't really moderated. I'm one of the few here who was on the old official In Flames board, and people were flamed for having a name with anything to do with RTR. Most of the intelligent discussion is in threads about In Flames music other than RTR, but certain idiots (Stefan86 and Needled24Seven) need to start bitching that Soilwork is better than In Flames. If this forum gets out of hand, there are plenty of other forums that are controlled, and there is occasional discussion of IF on the Dark Tranquillity board.

Steve

Needled24Seven said:
no offence to you personlly, but there are certain people here who cant handle that other people just dont like r2r, and it starts stupid arguments such as these.

my post its something like: Do you like it yes or no... i could have done the same with any other album... its just that R2R has become really controversial.... i respect people's opinion.

its just a way to know what others think.