satanism

predator666 said:
panzerKunt satanism has nothing to do with the bad guy in the bible. Satan reperesents your ego, your lust and your desires. The reason why it's called satanism is because it's about obeying what you self think is right for your own being, not what some cuntfart wrote in a book 2000 years ago what NOT to do. Because christianity is basically just about not allowing oneself to do what one truly wants, they fetched the opposite of the symbol of good christian behaviour, Satan, and named their movement after him.

^read dumbasses

That's so Emo.

Fucking child, you know nothing.

I understand what you mean...but that's still not emo. It might be a phase or something. But emo? I might be wrong, but I thought emo was mainly about one thing: WHINING!;)

Lord Hasselhoff said:
I bet a penny you're listening to satanic bands like Cradle of Filth and Children of Bodom, right? Go to church and grow up, sucker.

(mumble) damn teenagers...
When did CoB be a satanic band?<_<
CoB is NOT satanic

TheSeldomlaid said:
$750 that he was being ironic.

Stop making my nationality resemble the Swedes.
I'm serious. They have never made a song which says they are satanic, or love satan. I'm not sure, but I think they even haven't used the name "Satan" in any of their lyrics before. Alexi said himself that he doesn't have any relationship to any religion, and that he's not satanic. Then, they can't be satanic. Since they don't belive in Satan.

CoB-Tonberry said:
I'm serious. They have never made a song which says they are satanic, or love satan. I'm not sure, but I think they even haven't used the name "Satan" in any of their lyrics before. Alexi said himself that he doesn't have any relationship to any religion, and that he's not satanic. Then, they can't be satanic. Since they don't belive in Satan.

ironic, means, simply (not exact definition), he was joking....

and i'll give someone £10 if they can fit the word satan more times into a paragraph...