satanism

CoB-Tonberry said:
I'm serious. They have never made a song which says they are satanic, or love satan. I'm not sure, but I think they even haven't used the name "Satan" in any of their lyrics before. Alexi said himself that he doesn't have any relationship to any religion, and that he's not satanic. Then, they can't be satanic. Since they don't belive in Satan.

Stop being stupid.

I was refering to the guy who called Children of Bodom a satanic band in an ironic way (Irony is a common form of humor, where one state something that is obviously wrong to get one's point through [ironi (av gr. eironeia, forstillelse), uttrykksmåte som går ut på å si det mots. av det en mener, men slik at den eg. mening likevel skinner igjennom, ofte med en undertone av humor el. spott. Adjektiv: ironisk. — ironiker, person som uttaler seg ironisk. — ironisere, uttale seg ironisk; gjøre narr (på en humoristisk måte).]*). Not you.

*) caplex.no

rayden_ad said:
NO THANKS NO RELIGION TOPICS...
agreed... last time that i mentioned my beliefs I was bashed for months. so i think any sort of "religion" topic is retarted. however, i dont see anyone getting pissed at him for making a thread about his beliefs?! i am still waiting, is only fair people...its gonna get ugly :heh:

rayden_ad said:
NO THANKS NO RELIGION TOPICS...
agreed... last time that i only mentioned my beliefs I was bashed for months. so i think any sort of "religion" topic is retarted.
however, i dont see anyone getting pissed at him for making a thread about his beliefs?! i am still waiting, is only fair people...its gonna get ugly :heh:

TheSeldomlaid said:
Stop being stupid.

I was refering to the guy who called Children of Bodom a satanic band in an ironic way (Irony is a common form of humor, where one state something that is obviously wrong to get one's point through [ironi (av gr. eironeia, forstillelse), uttrykksmåte som går ut på å si det mots. av det en mener, men slik at den eg. mening likevel skinner igjennom, ofte med en undertone av humor el. spott. Adjektiv: ironisk. — ironiker, person som uttaler seg ironisk. — ironisere, uttale seg ironisk; gjøre narr (på en humoristisk måte).]*). Not you.

*) caplex.no
I know what irony is<_<
I though anyone though what I said was irony.
btw, if I misunderstood anything you guys said, I apologize.

I used to do that, when i didn't get a joke, and someone would explain it to me, i said "I know what it meant, i was just playing along...

On that note, satanism should really be called Humanism, If this is your argument..

predator666 said:
panzerKunt satanism has nothing to do with the bad guy in the bible. Satan reperesents your ego, your lust and your desires. The reason why it's called satanism is because it's about obeying what you self think is right for your own being, not what some cuntfart wrote in a book 2000 years ago what NOT to do. Because christianity is basically just about not allowing oneself to do what one truly wants, they fetched the opposite of the symbol of good christian behaviour, Satan, and named their movement after him.

BTW, jesus never actually WROTE anything in the bible. and you don't want people disrespecting your "religion" yet you call the holy figure in a different religion a "cuntfart." Pot/kettle.

-Gavin- said:
ironic, means, simply (not exact definition), he was joking....

and i'll give someone £10 if they can fit the word satan more times into a paragraph...

SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN

RAWKS1!!!!!!983248921312301`!*&@#$&*@#_$)

:lol: Bob! 'Tis not a proper paragraph . . . :loco:

One day theres was a SATAN! and SATAN! was his name and he was very SATAN! SATAN! had 20 brothers all named SATAN! and SATAN! hated all his SATAN! brothers because they had his name, SATAN! SATAN! decided to go to a pub called "Ye Olde SATAN!" and drank a drink call SATAN! He felt like SATAN! after he drank the SATAN! drink and decided to raise some hell. He first killed his brother SATAN! and then his other brother SATAN! and killed all 20 of his SATAN! brothers. Now, SATAN! had no more other SATAN!s to play with so he decided to make more SATAN!s He had a big glob of clay he named SATAN! to make more SATAN!s with and he did make more SATAN!s. He was happy he had lots of SATAN!s and they did SATAN! like things like steal Tuts good underware and strap fire crackers to Heavenscents GI Joes. Satan! and his brothers, SATAN!, SATAN!, SATAN!, SATAN!, SATAN!, SATAN!, SATAN!, SATAN!,SATAN!,SATAN!,SATAN!,SATAN!,SATAN!,SATAN!,SATAN!,SATAN!,SATAN!,
SATAN!,SATAN!, and SATAN!, were happy to do SATAN! like things to every body and lived SATAN! ever after! The SATAN!

:lol: There! Now that's a paragraph! :loco:

bobvex said:
I used to do that, when i didn't get a joke, and someone would explain it to me, i said "I know what it meant, i was just playing along...

On that note, satanism should really be called Humanism, If this is your argument..

BTW, jesus never actually WROTE anything in the bible. and you don't want people disrespecting your "religion" yet you call the holy figure in a different religion a "cuntfart." Pot/kettle.

i wrote that he just doesnt know how to quote properly.

i would like to point out that you guys are talking to me as if you were never a teenager and seem to be using that against me alot... another thing... dont call me emo its kind of anoying

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
:lol: Bob! 'Tis not a proper paragraph . . . :loco:

One day theres was a SATAN! and SATAN! was his name and he was very SATAN! SATAN! had 20 brothers all named SATAN! and SATAN! hated all his SATAN! brothers because they had his name, SATAN! SATAN! decided to go to a pub called "Ye Olde SATAN!" and drank a drink call SATAN! He felt like SATAN! after he drank the SATAN! drink and decided to raise some hell. He first killed his brother SATAN! and then his other brother SATAN! and killed all 20 of his SATAN! brothers. Now, SATAN! had no more other SATAN!s to play with so he decided to make more SATAN!s He had a big glob of clay he named SATAN! to make more SATAN!s with and he did make more SATAN!s. He was happy he had lots of SATAN!s and they did SATAN! like things like steal Tuts good underware and strap fire crackers to Heavenscents GI Joes. Satan! and his brothers, SATAN!, SATAN!, SATAN!, SATAN!, SATAN!, SATAN!, SATAN!, SATAN!,SATAN!,SATAN!,SATAN!,SATAN!,SATAN!,SATAN!,SATAN!,SATAN!,SATAN!,
SATAN!,SATAN!, and SATAN!, were happy to do SATAN! like things to every body and lived SATAN! ever after! The SATAN!

:lol: There! Now that's a paragraph! :loco:

what a great story

Okay, emo, check it out. Yes it's true; we all were 14 once. We were all into one fad/phase/trend or another, that we grew out of.
I have to say: For a 14 year old to be a satanist...that seems a little gimmicky, regardless of the real meaning of satanism. Your thirst for attention will be quelled as your grow up. And you will realize you don't need to be obscure, to be original.

Also the way you get intensely over defensive, makes it hard for you to not be considered emo(tional). Chill out a little, feel good about your own happiness...but why label it?

Always remember. Rock on.:headbang:

retardmatrixowned.jpg

Hmmmmm, personally myself I don't call the dude an "emo" :err: BUT he shouldn't have posted a thread about his religion. He was asking to get made fun of from the start . . . . I think it's just fine that he's a Satanist. :D Be who you want to be, but if you make a thread about it, be prepared to reap the reprecussions of other peoples oppinions. :loco: