smokers? your brand?

metallica144

Lammendam
Apr 13, 2010
Holland
although i don't even know how many smokers are in here, i thought, why not make a thread for smokers!:hotjump:

so what's ''your'' brand?
and how long have you been smoking?
ever tried to quit?><

- shag = pall mall
cigarettes = Camel
- i think 2,5 years now?
- yeah, longest time i quit was 3 weeks

Montec10.jpg

Been smoking since March and I don't plan on quitting.

I smoke Lucky Strike and other things, illegal but natural things. Been smokin for 7 years. Damn maybe I should consider quitting those damn cigarettes.

i used to smoke Newports like crack but they = spitting up blood (smoked them for 3 years)

so

now i smoke Camel Menthol Silvers

...im in the process of quitting...been trying for 2 years haha been smoking since i was 16 im 22 now

and of course buds

Never had salvia, my bandmates have though, one of them told me how he was sitting on the sofa and he couldnt help but slowly slip down to the floor, he couldnt sit up straight. And of course they apparently laughed their asses off.

Never had salvia, my bandmates have though, one of them told me how he was sitting on the sofa and he couldnt help but slowly slip down to the floor, he couldnt sit up straight. And of course they apparently laughed their asses off.

Yeah, that's salvia gravity, I lost control of my body too.

It was just traumatizing for me, reality collapsed for me and I had no recollection of my life, let alone taking the drugs, so I thought I had been trapped in some fucked up, twisted state of limbo for all of time, and I thought I was trapped there for the rest of eternity. That was just part of it, too much else which I struggle to explain.

Before having a really strong bad trip, you can't imagine how bad it really is, so be careful with salvia, it's the most potent natural hallucenogenic there is apparently.