smokers? your brand?

I hate menthols, they give me the dry boak.

I'm cutting down on how much I smoke as it enters the winters months as when I smoke I somehow seem to be more prone to chest infections which are a CUNT in the Scottish winter as I won't be able to get rid of it til around March haha.

I used to know this japanese dude who smoked Marlboro greens all day. It was quite disgusting really, the whole flat smelt like that menthol shit. XD

I switched to Marlboro smooths, I like menthols a helluva lot better than normal cigs for some reason. I must be part black or something...

Yeah, well it's affecting my performance and therefore my work. I couldn't fucking care less about my health - hell, I'm counting on being dead before I hit my thirties - but if it's affecting my craft, it needs to go. After this Sheffield gig.

I don't smoke cigarettes as such. I roll my own. Smoked Drum tobacco for ages but it was a little too harsh after a while so I've switched to Golden Virginia.

I look back to the start of this thread and it's crazy. It was pre moving out though. I've taken to smoking greenery every day. I winded up trying salvia. And have done 20+ times since.

I will smoke menthol cigarettes (or use menthol filters) if I'm on LSD though because rollies or normal cigs just don't taste right. And when you're tripping it feels PERFECT to smoke.