The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Hope that doesn't mean you caught it.

One of my colleagues and his wife tested positive, and she's pregnant. We're more than a little nervous for them right now.

No sir, I'm healthy as the proverbial ox. Sorry for the wording, was thinking about the lockdowns. Even turned down the vaccine until the military makes it mandatory. Pretty sure I had the Rona already anyway almost a year ago. Sucks for the vulnerable when they get it though.

More immediately, Merry Christmas, ya filth animals!

Reactions: zerostatic and CiG
just bought weed for the first time in 3 months and my dad found out. spent the last few hrs emotional as fuck idk what the fuck to do

Didn't work today
Took me a few hours to notice my boss called me to come in. Oh well.
I had to install a new faucet in our kitchen. Also, our dishwasher is broken and was leaking to the basement. Fucking dumb!
Glad I didn't work

Yeah, I had those. It's not so bad, I got a full night's sleep! I just woke up around 4 times during the night and struggled to find a comfortable position to fall back asleep in. On the plus side, there was no temptation to snooze when the alarm went off.

Reactions: CiG
when i slept on the airport floor a nice friendly african man woke me up to ask me for money for his dying daughter. this was inside the terminal you can’t enter without having a ticket so idk if he just sneaked in or what

meanwhile the time in the airport car park was after wacken fest and there was this drunk scottish dipshit who wouldn’t shut up about how much whisky he’d had and kept putting his bare ass in people’s faces and shit.

so really the comfort of the floor was the least of my problems.

My doctor upped my dosage of hormone therapy. Quite psyched about that.
Right before the turn of the new year some interesting fuck shit happened at my work. A general foreman quit and his under the table actions were investigated. He had apparently been using company equipment for side jobs and got caught with it.

I remember the first few nights I was homeless and I was just trying to find places to hunker down, I slept in this park and I woke up in the middle of the night to the feeling of gigantic cockroaches scuttling over me. That was the worst thing ever.
tumblr_pu4reqc47X1tqyfuro5_r1_500.gif

Reactions: rosamelinda and CiG