The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Anyone know where I can find an exhaustive list of all the rock & metal bands who have released a coffee blend?

This moment
Looking at jiggling-boob-GIFs
Today I'm in love with Tessa Fowler's boobs
Yesterday it was Larkin Love's boobs

I have no shorts, jeans or trousers that fit comfortably anymore. :/

EUEVru0XgAE5eqK.jpg

Walking around with everything looking oversized on me like fucking Kevin Rowland from the Dexys Midnight Runners. I hate buying new clothes.

Hessian sack, a pair of scissors and a few minutes work should see you right then!

Reactions: CiG
No worries I've got just the patch. It's a picture of Kayne West slipping his tongue in Ted Nugent's ear.

How about these patches then?
Py5EswV.jpg

Reactions: CiG
I'm using the homeless people's clinic's Wi-Fi
I was wearing shorts and it's a little cold and I just now got a brand new pair of long legs pants by telling the nurse that I don't have any long pants

And then after I started typing this post another nurse came out to give me brand new pair of socks

Sitting around a bit dazed after having seen 21 bands/artists in 12 hours at a festival yesterday. It was much more than just a music festival but I was only there for the music. Ended the night with a bit of drunken moshing to nasty industrial noise. The grump in me says I'd be happier seeing 4 bands in a night, but this was the first live music worth seeing for me since another music festival a month ago so the format doesn't repel me completely. I did have tickets to something else that kept getting 'rona luck and having to postpone until they gave up, but NZ is still mostly a twilight zone for live music. Hopefully we don't miss out much once international tours start back up despite having a slow vaccine rollout.