This forum deserves another Type O Negative thread.

This band fucking SUCKS.

wtf-fail-peace-sign1.jpg

Cool I put on Bloody Kisses about an hour ago.

Still one of the best bands ever. Sorely missed.

Never liked the last album, but everything else I adore.

Every time I ever tried to listen to this band, I wanted to punch a hole through the singer's face. I remember this kid in high school always wore an October Rust t-shirt so when I saw the cassette at Caldor when it was going out of business, I snatched it up. I threw that fucking tape out of my car window as hard as I could on the way home.

Never liked the last album, but everything else I adore.

My 2nd fave album by them. Really? "September Sun"? "Profit of Doom"? "These Three Things"? Sweet Catholic Anti-Abortion Jesus that's great shit!

Every time I ever tried to listen to this band, I wanted to punch a hole through the singer's face. I remember this kid in high school always wore an October Rust t-shirt so when I saw the cassette at Caldor when it was going out of business, I snatched it up. I threw that fucking tape out of my car window as hard as I could on the way home.
:lol: I hated Bloody Kisses when I borrowed it on tape from a friend. When October Rust came out I heard it at Sam Goody store and asked "what's this?" and they said "new Type O Negative!" and I've been in love ever since.
My 2nd fave album by them. Really? "September Sun"? "Profit of Doom"? "These Three Things"? Sweet Catholic Anti-Abortion Jesus that's great shit!
Kinda bland to me. It's been awhile since I've spun it, but I only really liked Dead Again along with All Hail and Farewell to Britain. I'll give it a go more often I'm sure.

Dead Again is probably my least favorite, but even it's good. World Coming Down is still tops for me.

I may have posted this before but it's cool, "Creepy Green Light" backwards:

Around 6:42 it sure sounds like he's whispering the second half of the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep prayer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, WCD is my fave

Do you rat fucks really rate Life Is Killing Me over Dead Again????

Serious question

Yes. But lately he hasn't been on Facebutt either. Say his name three times LURCH LURCH LURCH.

Second half of Life is Killing Me > most other things in existence

You guys need to stop being so Type O Negative a start being a little more Type O Positive