This forum deserves another Type O Negative thread.

How in the flying fuck do you have an amount of posts in the name of 34 LARGE?!?!? There aren't that many red verses in the bible, not even close. :worship:

Speaking of which...

memberlist.jpg

I only post at RC! Well almost entirely. I think I had the highest post count at UM at one point. Embarrassingly awesome.

Kayo Dot, some of the random unofficial forums, Hypocrisy, GMD, and then the old Opeth forum which I don't think even exists anymore. Not a whole lot at any of those places though, at least I don't think. I'd guess 95% of my madness is at RC.

Plus I triple post a lot, whenever I'm actually here to poop/post. And did y'all forget some of those drunk threads I did back in the day with like 20 posts in a row talking to myself? One night I literally made a thread with each post being the lyrics to a different Danzig song. Then I PM'd 2/3rds of the board and said "READ THIS, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!!!" and then woke up the next morning with a wicked shame-over at my own foolishness.

Seriously though, I drank far too much back then. Shit, I drink far too much now, and it pales to what I consumed in my early 20s. There is a reason I was so fucking fat back then, it was mostly liquid! Bloated NAD, bloviated buoyancy.

I may have posted this before but it's cool, "Creepy Green Light" backwards:

Around 6:42 it sure sounds like he's whispering the second half of the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep prayer.

hahaha this is fun. I love the first post on there saying PETE WOULD HATE THIS, but given that dude's love for all things Beatles, you'd think that someone searching for backward anything from his music would be a compliment. But I mean, I never met the dude, and he's dead now anyhow, so really, who fucking knows? I'm enjoying this either way.

PS: Even if you hate the band, watching their DVDs with commentary is some of the funniest shit in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

Took some steroids and adrenaline
Finlandia vodka and hallucinogens
Mixed it with blood and orange juice
Liquid protein and ice cubes

Still some of the best lyrics ever.

9. Nettie
10. (We Were) Electrocute
11. IYDKMIGTHTKY (Gimme That)

Perfection in threes. Drunk in Paris is good enough to bring me to tears at times. They were an amazing band, and this is their season.

Heck yeah. I recently pulled out my Vinland flag t-shirt to don throughout the season, but the print is peeling. Unacceptable.

When I first discovered this last year (or the year before?), I listened to it probably 20 times a day for a week. Pretty amazing really.

I still haven't heard the first Carnivore album. For shame! I tried to purchase it, but all I found of reasonable price were Russian bootlegs. So I just illegally downloaded it, and will probably listen to it... in a few years.

I finally started to really appreciate Dead Again, that was the only Type O Negative album I didn't love. I think that happened some time over the last year, possibly on the anniversary of his death, which The Artist Formerly Known as Necromunchkin had reminded me of. I believe I was spinning all discs Type O Negative when feeling sad about the big dude being dead. Which, well, I still am.

Happy October.

Dude. I just broke out my Type O today in celebration of the cool air and feeling of (desert) autumn.

I really love every album, they all have a distinct identity. And I miss Pete...

You should totally listen to Carnivore's first. God Is Dead and World Wars 3&4 are classic

still love the band. i like all of them, except life is killing me. that one os ok. the last two songs on dead again are among their best

So in light of Theresa May saying FUXIT I've been listening to Hail and Farewell to Britain all day. I am finally getting an appreciation for Dead Again, the only album of theirs I merely like instead of love. Holy shit that album is 12 years old now. Fark.

And all these years later, even though I was an horribly unapologetic gothfangirl for many years before it was released, I think that Life Is Killing Me is their finest hour. Happy fucking Spring even though it still feels like god damned winter (which is fine).