VEHEMENCE WITH NATHAN... SHOW IN SEPTEMBER

Jan 8, 2002
vehemence.brutaldeath.net
vehemence-sept-10th-flyer.jpg

hey fellas,

I went to Nathan's new bands(He Who Binds Himself) practice today, and we talked about doing a show with:

Vehemence: Nathan Gearhart on vocals, a special one off appearance!

Red Tear Memory: featuring Rob from He Who Binds Himself www.myspace.com/redtearmemory

He Who Binds Himself: Nate's new band, awesome musicians, brutal death metal

Abigail Williams:featuring Bjorn and Mark from Vehemence www.myspace.com/abigailwilliams

and one more local Phoenix band....

at this point its just an idea, but everyone involved is down to make this happen. We are shooting for sometime in September, so I will update you all once more info is solid. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

That Line-Up is great. It'll be a Musician Swap show the whole night.

...and When the hell did you guys join Abigail Williams!?!?!?!
Congrats by the way, because they rule.
& Jason is an amazingly solid fucker behind those drums.(N17 - "Trust No One"...still orgasmic to this day).

me and mark are gonna jam with abigail for the first time tonight... lookin forward to it! Also, where do you think we should have this show? I really hope we can get a good turn out for this... We decided it would be rad to do this show with Nate, since our new vocalist has yet to make the move to AZ. Instead of sitting on our asses why not? I consider Nate a good friend still, and we don't have any beef or anything... Plus it will be a good time, and true vehemence fans will appreciate it. I need to call Gerardo and see if he wants to get involved

Yeah there is some interest from people out of state willing to come check out Nathans one last performance with Vehemence. Should be a good show, please help spread the word for us on your myspace accounts or by email. We want the venue packed like last time. We still have alot of debt we gotta clear up to move on to bigger and brighter things. Support your local music scene.

It will be a brutiful night (has anyone else claimed the term brutiful, cause if not it's fucking mine...you got that man. You fucking heard it here first folks Brutal+beautiful=brutiful)anyway should be lots of drinking and debauchery for sure.
It'll be a good introduction of my new shit to the AZ fucking supporters, and I can't wait to hear this badass chick keyboardist y'all were talking about.
Hail and Kill motherfucker :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Brutiful? Nate, that's awesome.

Any chance that you guys might be able to tape this show? Maybe get a DVD put together? I have no idea what something like that costs as far as production and film crew or whatever, but it's something to think about.

Seems like it would be the perfect show to record for a Vehemence DVD, and I'd sure buy a copy.

Film all the other bands too, maybe make a DVD of the whole night or something. Or like, a special two disc edition with the headlining Vehemence show with Nate on one disc, then He Who Binds Himself, Abigail Williams, and the others on the second disc.

At any rate seems like a good idea to me, but like I said, no idea what that might cost. Be a great excuse for a DVD though, and I'm sure a lot of Vehemence fans like myself who won't be able to make the sure would definitely buy a copy or two.

That would cost alot. Sucks we never got to do anything we wanted to with the creation of GWC b-film movie. I think it deserved at least that. I have the full quality version of that CD-ROM content that is in our HTWTS disc. I am sure if we were to release a dvd it would be with some of the footage off of that, as well as the whole thing in full tv quality. I am sure Zaoghost.com can record some of the other bands for that night.