Vehemence In Search For New Vocalist

Wolftribe said:
haha no they didnt

There was a rumor that they were going to be on the last warped tour, but it didnt happen

It was a couple years ago, and yes they played a warped tour show in washington

Nevermore played a Warped show? Seriously? That woulda been awesome! I woulda gone just to see Nevermore, I love them. Saw them support Dimmu, and as expected they killed, as did Dimmu. Seeing them crush a bunch of wanna be fake punk bands and some emo bands would be hilarious, even if I was the only one in the crowd into them. Warren's got an awesome voice too.

Anyway, back to the topic. I'm totally interested to hear what the new guy sounds like. Haven't listened to the Clifton stuff yet, as I'd hate to base an opinion off of work that has nothing to do with what he's gonna be doing on tour. I'm sure he'll fit in well enough though as I have faith in all you guys to make the right decisions for what's best for the band.

I'm much more interested to see who the new permenant vocalist is! Since you won't announce his name ( Or is it a woman? ) I'm assuming he was already in band or something, that some people here would know or could research. If he was just some unknown no one would know what he sounded like anyway so they couldn't speculate.

Can we get a hint? What/who does he sound like?

As for the whole scene/look debate, I don't care what anyone looks like, as long as I like their music. I listen to a huge variety of stuff, metal and non metal, so looks and scenes don't bother me at all, one way or the other.

Anyway it sucks you aren't gonna make it back to Dallas yet. There's some good shows coming through. I just caught Suffocation and Behemoth, and they were awesome. My second time seeing them both. But I'm really hoping to see another Vehemence show soon, as I'm gonna reserve all judgement for any new vocalists till I've seen them live, gotta give them their fair chance.

*gasp* I'm surprised ya let the cat outta the bag.
The way you threatened my life about it I figured ya wouldn't announce it till he jumped in someones face & said Hey I'm the New Guy. :) j/k

I Tried Voodoo Once!
I don't know if you have, but apparently Sean has.

Here's where the fun part begins... Listening to everyone Gripe about the New Guy.

For all the Elitists out there.
Listen before you look at pictures...bitches.
www.fromasecondstorywindow.com
www.myspace.com/fromasecondstorywindow
http://www.blackmarketactivities.com/label/bands/fassw.html

I heard this Sean Vandegrift guy. Not bad of a choice. He has a good range of vocals. His old band sucked a huge cock though. But he's in the right place now. Good luck to you guys.

omfg thats so fucking awesome
I love From a Second Story Window
just the other day driving home from class I was thinking to my self how the vocalist should join another band cause he kicks ass imo

Im so stoked to hear this

Never heard of Second Story before, I liked the music. They have some cool lyrics to. It goes with that music. I can't wait to hear what this guy sounds like in Vehemence. I think he will fit in nicely.

wow...i wasn't expecting that at all. i quite like those guys though so im sure this will work out just fine. will he be coming with you on the march tour, or is clifton's singer still the temporary guy?

So it's final? Cool! Here's to getting that new material finished, perfected, and out on tour! Good luck guys, I'm sure it's gonna work out great for you with Sean. I'll go give his stuff with FASSW a listen, but I won't judge one way or the other till I've heard him performing Vehemence material written with his vocals in mind.

I am not as narrow minded as some may think.I am the first in line to want to hear some thing new and original. I had never heard this band before, I just gave it a listen and IT KICKS ASS.,though more of the lows would be nice. the cookie duck has been a great choice.gunna try and make it on friday guys.

We are on the AZ fest for sure, playing right before DYING FETUS *unsure which vocalist we will use for that show though* - we are trying to get Thine Eyes Bleed on it as well, but we will have a show with THINE EYES BLEED at the mason jar APRIL 5TH. Alright everyone move over to the other post about the new vocalist and swamp that thread.