Vehemence In Search For New Vocalist

occision said:
cliffy. sounds like every .bs. new metal wana be.nate shreds that femal sounding fairy.just cant see how he could do it/cant stand those type of vox. talk about one dimension,sorry just my oppinion.

if you recall, or maybe if you can read... you would have noticed those guys saying they arent lookin for somebody to do what nate did. he was not replaceable.they want somebody that can bring something new to the table. which i think most people would agree the band could use. way to much going on in the band musicly to be tied down by the played out 90's gurgle. now one dimensional? have you heard vehemence before? check out there singer sometime.
and shame on you for having a pic of fred durst on your profile anyways. somebody should take away your 'meret' for even having him in the same room with the word metal.

all in all, i hope the shit works out great for you guys. i know it will. congrats and kick ass

That's why so many hardcore fucks like Black Dahlia Murder. They see short hair and tight shirts and think "OMGZ hXc!!!!1"

Puto said:
if you recall, or maybe if you can read... you would have noticed those guys saying they arent lookin for somebody to do what nate did. he was not replaceable.they want somebody that can bring something new to the table. which i think most people would agree the band could use. way to much going on in the band musicly to be tied down by the played out 90's gurgle. now one dimensional? have you heard vehemence before? check out there singer sometime.
and shame on you for having a pic of fred durst on your profile anyways. somebody should take away your 'meret' for even having him in the same room with the word metal.

all in all, i hope the shit works out great for you guys. i know it will. congrats and kick ass
if any one on the board has known these guys longer than me,and truely have seen them grow into much more than a local band.I would be shocked.on that note,I dont kiss ass and I tell it like is.and I am sure they were expecting that esp. from my hardcore haten ass. john and the boys I wish you the best and hope you rule the world. and I will be at nates last show fo sho.

occision said:
if any one on the board has known these guys longer than me,and truely have seen them grow into much more than a local band.I would be shocked.
Have to agree w/ ya on that one.
I'd say you & I are probably the 2 on here that's known them the longest.
But I know you've known these boys way back in the day.
I just started to know when John joined.

Yeah both of these guys opinons are greatly accepted, Occision I know your into the old school stuff since the early 90's, its what gets ya moven, and the8thp, you listen to pretty much evertything I listen to both Og's of the Arizona scene. The8thp can be seen on our cd-rom, the show that dates back to 1999.

Nu Metal huh??? did you actually listen to the band? there is nothing new metal about it..fuckin tard.
Bryan is gonna do a better job than anybody every will after the tour there gonna want him to be permanent..... hehe open your mind on the metal man..looks dont mean shit

Everybody needs to stop ripping off Swedish death metal. It's getting really fucking old.

Oh yeah, those Clifton dudes look like a bunch of fags and probably, just like all the others like them, have probably only been into metal since this whole metalcore sound exploded.

see you fucks at Suffocation!