what are ya listenin at?

I listen to a ton of music at any given time... But I recently came across something pretty awesome thats been getting alot of CD player time... Acid Witch ~ Witchtanic Hellucinations. They play very slow and extremely heavy to the point that it will actually make your ears hurt and add alot of psych elements. (in the best possible way) It's basically Electric Wizard with a death metal twist... and the best new album I've heard... possibly all year.

Right now I'm listening to Enslaved's Vertebrae. It just bought it, not really knowing what to expect (I'n not really into black(ish) metal) but it's really good.

Napalm Death - time waits for no slave (TBR 2009)
good, simple, no nonsense, agressive as fuck, efficient, no compromise OLSKOOL FTW

Keep an eye out also for Evisceration plague, new Cannibal Corpse TBR Feb 3rd 2009

Recently I've often listened to:

Necrodeath - Mater Of All Evil (very good Death/Thrash from Italy)
Boston - S/T and Don't Look Back (excellent melodic Hard Rock)
Emigrate - S/T (enough good Crossover)
Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas and Live In Leipzig (two of my favourite CD's ever)
Limbonic Art - Epitome Of Illusions (one of my favourite Symph Black Metal albums)
Forgotten Tomb - Love's Burial Ground (excellent Depressive Black Metal from my Country)
Grotesque (Swe) - In The Embrace Of Evil (fuckin' good Death/Black)
Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms (extremely good melodic Rock)

Napalm Death - time waits for no slave (TBR 2009)
good, simple, no nonsense, agressive as fuck, efficient, no compromise OLSKOOL FTW

Keep an eye out also for Evisceration plague, new Cannibal Corpse TBR Feb 3rd 2009

the napalm death album kick ass... you're right, simple, efficient and agressive as fuck!!!
great songs as the first strongarm... also diktat, time waits for no slave, a no sided-argument, etc...

also playing

led zeppelin - the remasters... a best of album
the doors - strange days
nile - black seeds of vengeance

Satyricon - The Age Of Nero
Satyricon - Dark Medieval Times

Those 2 have been going a lot....

Immortal - Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism (album)
Immortal - Pure Holocaust (album)
Immortal - Battles in the North (album)
Hell, I'm listening to their whole discography. lol. One of my favorites

Various Amon Amarth albums. I don't own them all on cd =/ Metal Wrath, Asator, Valhall Awaits Me, Cry of the Blackbirds etc etc
Satyricon - Ten Horns - Ten Diadems (Always knew Satyricon were good, just never listened to them much and wanted to get into them so I started with this kind of 'best of' album.)
Dark Tranquillity (All of their discography. One of my favorite bands.)
Children of Bodom - Blooddrunk (album)
Midvinter - At the Sight of the Apocalypse Dragon (album)
Hypocrisy (I own all of their albums on cd except Fourth Dimension -.- Also one of my favorites)
Pain (every now and then when I get on Youtube. I don't own any Pain albums, I should search more on eBay.)

I guess that's enough for now. Mainly lots of stuff.
Oh, and I need an ipod, some type of mp3 player =/

if you dig Dimmu you'll like this ;)
If you dont... well...

The term Black metal is so wide.
If your type of Black metal is only Venom, Bathory and Mayhem, well, I dont think this is your cup of tea.

on and btw, good news about Pestilence, Horror detox is not bad...but I wonder why Patrick is no longer a studio musician and only a live musician? I mean he is really a good guitar player and if I remember correctly, he wrote stuff too.

Anyway, cant wait to hear the whole thing, Testimony of the ancient was a GREAT melodic death metal album, with even a small touch of black metal in it!

Not your average album for 1991? or 1992

I might attend the next Satyricon show in my very city on Jan 18th :)

as for now, its all mutherfucking SHADE EMPIRE

all 3 albums

Cool :) i like em a lot...i don't know why people are bashing them...i don't care tho...to me it sounds awesome :)

if you're referring to Graveworm, I think maybe the fans dont accept the evident ''rock'' approach in their overall sound especially since the last 2 albums.
I think it sounds pretty good, I admit I wont listen to Satyricon everyday but I like a band that sounds like no other (well if it sounds good anyway ;))

Thats the main problem with most of the Black metal fans, they think everything but their music is shit

Fans of old skool death metal!

[ame]http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=wirGv6gv3iE[/ame]

Evisceration plague from Cannibal Corpse, TBR Feb 3rd 2009

AWESOME tune, in the same league as Eaten and Spheres of madness