what are ya listenin at?

hmm, Here you have some bands that i listen to alot atm.

Unleashed.
Grave.
Morbid Angel.
Kreator(Best Trash Metal band ever)
Destruction.
Immortal

here you have some more.

Moonspell
Rammstein(been listening to them since 98)
Pantera(Always!)
CoB
Pain (ofc)
Thåström(a swedish guy, a real legend, one of the best!
- Ebba Grön,
- Imperiet,
- Peace, Love & Pitbulls. Marilyn manson himself got inspiration from this band, REAL industrial metal)

Kataklysm.
Marduk.
Bloodbath.
etc
etc :)

Awsome song with Peace, love & Pitbulls. Heavy shit!

and here is a real slow and dark song. I fucking love it

MORE PLP TO THE PPL!

Last edited by a moderator:
This Ending - Inside The Machine was an album that has fucking impressed me. & i was even fortunate enough to see them live on my trip to sweden a couple of weeks back.

Also:

Vital Remains - Icons Of Evil
Vital Remains - Dechristianized
Darkane - Demonic Art
Devian - God Of The Ilfated (produced by Peter & has a guest vocal appearence)

Thats all for now

while we wait for Hypocrisy's next album trailer, lets have a look at the Behemoth's equivalent :)

that looks fuckin great man!!

can't wait to hear the new one

'the apostasy' was an ak-47 in my ears... they came here last year with vader, that was so brutal... and the 'live apostasy' album is a great-brutal evidence!!

pd: my english sucks! :kickass:

the new cannibal corpse also looks great

now i'm listening to

suffocation - despise the sun -ep-
amorphis - tuonela... :oops: hahahah
pink floyd - animals

in case you people havent heard it yet, this is the best song from the last album from Cannibal Corpse, CARNIVORIOUS SWARM :D

[ame]http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=xP4YY5G7KKI[/ame]

This Ending - Inside The Machine was an album that has fucking impressed me. & i was even fortunate enough to see them live on my trip to sweden a couple of weeks back.

Rub it in why don't you? :lol:

My sig show's what I've been listening to for the last few weeks, just downloaded the software.

discovered a few days ago: Path of Golconda (fucking great death metal with some slow atmospheric riffs)
- Wintersun, also discovered it recently, altough I'm not a big fan of this genre it's a killer album because this guy who's writing it is a genius
- Pain, still digging CP
- Kalmah, my fav band right after Hypo
- Bloodbath, great album they've released
- Sanctification, ''Storm'' :worship:
- Zonaria, The Cancer Empire (Contra Mundum rocks :headbang:)
- Samael, only those songs from Above which are on myspace or youtube, if someone doesn't know, they've returned to their bm roots thou still we can here some of the newer style in it
- Hypocrisy ? :lol:
- Korpiklaani, Tervaskanto great stuff to cheer yourself up :loco:
- Amon Amarth, sometimes

ok everyone, a new german technical death metal band

Obscura

some brootal elements and riffs, Cannibal Corpse / Suffocation style, but entwined with very technical and ambiant stuff, like Death or Cynic. Awesome bass (I think the bassist once belonged to Pestilence), its really good

OBSCURA -COSMOGENESIS, 2009

grab that, HAWT STUFF :headbang:

they'll be touring with Cannibal Corpse, Neuraxis and The faceless during spring OH YEAH

heh guess what, we discovered that at my job last day...yup it is good indeed, but I think Obscura (another band we discovered that day) impressed me even more!

Edit : yeah, fucking hell man, Dead harvest is excellent!!!

So everybody, 2 MUST GRABS : Oscura and This ending

there are NO excuses ;)

ok everyone, a new german technical death metal band

Obscura

some brootal elements and riffs, Cannibal Corpse / Suffocation style, but entwined with very technical and ambiant stuff, like Death or Cynic. Awesome bass (I think the bassist once belonged to Pestilence), its really good

OBSCURA -COSMOGENESIS, 2009

grab that, HAWT STUFF :headbang:

they'll be touring with Cannibal Corpse, Neuraxis and The faceless during spring OH YEAH

i'm listen to the new album and... fuckin shit!!!... last year i listened their promo... 4 songs on their myspace and that was great...

now that i can hear the whole album i can say its really fuckin great!! like you say you can find some Death, Cynic and Suffocation elements... the first track sounds very Necrophagist-influenced (guitarrists was in that band) and yes, bass player Jeroen plays for the Pestilence album Spheres (bad for some guys, great for me hahahah)

incarnated is one of my favorites

great album :kickass:......

also listening to

emperor - IX equilibrium
pink floyd - ummagumma :Smokin:o_O
mayhem - the mysteriis...
kiss - kiss
aaaand... the ramones

the ramones are great man!
if you wanna laugh...go on youtube and search for Dee Dee King, yeah, Dee Dee Ramone once hallucinated he could do rap, its so shitty, poor junkie, lol

Currently having a spring mood again. The weather is turning around here seeing the sun again :D

In Extremo- Mein Rasend Herz
Hypocrisy- All of it XD
Gojira-The Way of All Flesh
Virgin Snatch-Act Of Grace (This album is a Thrashterpiece!)
Bloodbath- Nightmares Made Flesh

ok today we discovered SAMAEL.

I knew about the band for a while tho, but didnt knew how they sounded.

I have 2 albums, SOLAR SOUL 2007 and ABOVE, to be released soon.

is it me or....those 2 albums have NOTHING in common!!!

SOLAR sounded like rammstein with a touch of doom metal in it.
now ABOVE sounds like blackened death metal, with blastbeats and all...

completely different stuff, and I think so far Solar soul was a lot more appealing to me than the last album...

Is that band always shifting style like that? Was Solar a special album? or did they decided to dramatically change their style with ABOVE?

Actually Samael allways used to be a mental case. They started out as Black Metal , then Industrial Black Metal , to Industrial (Danceable) metal and now they wanted to get back to what they used to listen to when they were kids. If you like Solarsoul i can highly recommend you the 2 previous albums as well. Reign Of Light and Eternal. Everything before that slowly turns more darker and darker.

PS Reign of Light has the most catchiest song ever of Samael - On Earth