What made you happy today?

Prepping the Valentine's Day festivities for the lady, since we won't be able to do them on Monday :D

Prepping the Valentine's Day festivities for the lady, since we won't be able to do them on Monday :D

Now I got all

forever+alone+face.png

again.

;)

I apologize Crono! :lol: If it makes you feel any better, I just slammed one of my fingers into a door accidentally.. quite a mess that made!

Hey, this is supposed to be the happy thread! :lol:

What made me happy today? Spent a good day out with the flatmates, listening to Ayreon's The Human Equation straight through on the journey, and rediscovering my love for SA's White Pearl, Black Oceans... :)

I apologize Crono! :lol: If it makes you feel any better, I just slammed one of my fingers into a door accidentally.. quite a mess that made!

Hey dude, no worries, I'm happy for you and the girl. And I hope the finger feels better already, f'n hate when I accidentally get some part of my body where it doesn't belong ... hurts like hell!

Hey, this is supposed to be the happy thread!

What made me happy today? Spent a good day out with the flatmates, listening to Ayreon's The Human Equation straight through on the journey, and rediscovering my love for SA's White Pearl, Black Oceans...

A great song it is! Probably my favorite off Reckoning Night, along with "Ain't Your Fairytale".

Hehe, excellent ... and on that note: Sweden 6 Russia 2 in ice hockey today!

Nice! Anyone care to explain how the European Hockey League(s?) work? I am definitely an American when it comes to hockey in other countries. What made me happy was waking up late to a sunny day and realizing that their is a hockey game on later today, even though I am "supposed" to go to some lame school dance thing.

Would love for Sonata to create another song in the vein of White Pearls, it's easily my favorite of all of their songs pre-Unia. Ain't Your Fairytale is amazing too - wish they'd play more songs from that album live!

edit: just found out I'm getting 1500 USD back as a refund of surplus scholarship money from my school! 900 going to parents and their contributions for my piano instruction of course... but a cool 600 extra for me, holy f!

What made my day today was that I got my copy of Blood Alliance today! I hate how USPS is the worst mail service in the world...