What made you happy today?

:lol:
On a semi-related note, this morning I discovered that having a game of Chess with a friend was quite an effective hangover aid! That and and listening to Better Days on repeat has made me happy today! Really grown to love that song.

What made my day today was waking up to shorts weather, most people would still say it is too damned cold but I live in Michigan, we're the U.S. equivalent of Russia lol

Technically this is yesterday now but...

Saw my best friend for the first time in a few weeks tonight, very glad to find out she's feeling a lot better after having Pneumonia among other things for the last two months or so and has a new job.

I got some chocolate, got to talk to a long lost friend(its been 10 years!), and Iran decided to riot making my chances of being deployed in the Middle East drastically decrease!

Waking up considerably less ill than I was. It's literally made my day because I felt SO awful yesterday with some kind of stomach bug.

I know what you mean, I only wish I was as lucky. But still, being even a fraction less sick than I was a few days ago is enough to put a smile on my face.

...not only that, there's a list. Top 3 underneath:
  • Got my Aggression Out
  • Actually doing Homework
  • Going to meet a (girl) friend of mine later

- we passed our estate agents house inspection, which means we get our deposit back!
- my Danger Danger album arrived in the post

good day

I didn't even see Gibbon's post - thanks man!

Also, speaking of Zelda, I have a replica of the Ocarina of Time... got it for Christmas and it sounds awesome!

I'm really happy right now partly because of a good night out with my flatmates and partly because of a conversation with a really good friend of mine, really showing there's people who care. :)

For once, this is nothing to do with music, I'm just in a really great mood. :) :)

We had awesome weather here today. It stayed around 40 (F) and it felt like paradise after such a crappy winter.