11/16/06 9:00am EST

I might still be awake over here on the West. Usually go to sleep around 5 am but i'll stay up the extra hour so I can see the Pagans Mind announcement.:kickass:

I hope I can check from work. The buttholes in IT blocked access to basically the whole internet. Can you imagine having only work-related websites where you work!? What's this world coming to!?

Damn you Pacific timezone peeps and your ability to wake up to instant announcements!! LOL

Hey i am fabio, do you work the graveyard shift?

Yeah, Tonight's my night off but I still cannot sleep normal hours. I stay up all night and sleep when the sun comes up. "As Light is Our Darkness."o_O

Hey, watch it.. I AM IT. :p

Not to worry. These are people who would be buttholes regardless, in IT or wherever :).

As a matter of fact, one of the three (count us, 3!!!!) people at work who actually know what Dream Theter is, is from IT. He even got a projector to see Score over lunch a few days after it was relesed.

Yeah, Tonight's my night off but I still cannot sleep normal hours. I stay up all night and sleep when the sun comes up. "As Light is Our Darkness."o_O

I know just what you mean, I worked the graveyard for like two months and it's just impossible to keep a "normal" schedule on your off days. It's almost like flying across more than three timezones and trying to adjust, it takes time. I hope the job's at least going well. :)

Stay up 'til 6 am tonight though! :kickass:

Jason

Hey, Glenn, you are not wasting any time, are ya?:Smokin: I just hope some of these acts that you call early do not pull a Nevermore, or get drafted by the Army like Wastefall. The only bad thing about announcing so early is that we will pulling our hair out of our heads waiting until March when the headliners are announced.:headbang: I do not wanna be bald, yet!

Anyways, we await your annonucement, oh metallous one. :worship: :headbang:

Peace,
Ray C.