Headliner Announcement at 11:00am EST *TODAY*

I hate you, Glenn. You're an evil, villainous dastardly bastardly sinner. I wanted to go home early today cuz I'm feeling quite under the weather, and now I sit here, imprisoned in anticipation for another 31 minutes, with a racing heartbeat, sweaty palms, nervous twitches, clenched sphincter, and bitemarks in my desk! Now my boss REALLY thinks I'm sick!

:lol:

FOZZY! FOZZY! FOZZY! FOZZY! FOZZY! FOZZY! FOZZY!

Hey, I can dream, can't I? :loco:

I hate you, Glenn. You're an evil, villainous dastardly bastardly sinner. I wanted to go home early today cuz I'm feeling quite under the weather, and now I sit here, imprisoned in anticipation for another 31 minutes, with a racing heartbeat, sweaty palms, nervous twitches, clenched sphincter, and bitemarks in my desk! Now my boss REALLY thinks I'm sick!

:lol:

FOZZY! FOZZY! FOZZY! FOZZY! FOZZY! FOZZY! FOZZY!

Hey, I can dream, can't I? :loco:

Fozzy Bear?

Muppet Metal. Hmmm...

You are absolutely hilarious. Plus, you said sphincter.
Good luck at work :lol: