Major Pre-Party news

W.M.D. said:
Due to the change of events, Circle II Circle have announced that they will film their headline performance for a high defintion dvd release. Said vocalist Zak Stevens (ex-Savatage), "The band and I weren't sure if we were going to do the video, but this move confirms that we are going for it big time now. I guess we are going to have to break out some REALLY rare songs for this show. I can't wait. On behalf of myself and the rest of the band, we would like to thank Glenn (festival promoter) , Shane (pre-party promoter), and everyone at Center Stage for getting this done. You guys are the best."

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
Way cool!:headbang:

this is fantastic news Glenn, even better is the news Circle II Circle will be making a dvd of this.

7thSaviour said:
:headbang: :kickass: Even better news is that we'll all be in the DVD!:cool:
Hell yes!! My step daughter is on the Previous Progpower one head banging!! I was just to her left and was not on film!:headbang:

Glenn,
I think you made a great choice here. These bands deserve to play in the venue just as much as the main acts. As a Gold Badge holder, I absolutely don't mind losing the private bar privilege. The good majority of the musicians who attend the kick-off party don't only hang out in the private bar. Personally, I buy the Gold Badges to A)support the show, and B)avoid the trouble of purchasing a regular ticket the moment they go on sale. Any privileges are just icing on the cake for me. I hope the show will be all ages, for the kids' sake. It would be a shame if they have to miss out on such an awesome lineup.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Wow, this is great news. I was at The Loft for a show a few weeks ago, and while it's better than say, the Masquerade, EL/CS is a much better venue for this type of show. I can't wait to see these bands play on the main stage. They deserve it.

dcowboys311 said:
Wow, this is great news. I was at The Loft for a show a few weeks ago, and while it's better than say, the Masquerade, EL/CS is a much better venue for this type of show. I can't wait to see these bands play on the main stage. They deserve it.
I like all the venues, but you can't beat the Main Stage at Centerstage!:headbang:

7thSaviour said:
Tabernacle 10/10
Centerstage 9.95/10
I would not put Tabernacles as high myself, but it does sound pretty damn good in there.

Great idea Glenn! This is definitely an upgrade! Speaking of upgrades, for the pre-party, could the GBs be upgraded to backstage passes, since we don't have the VIP room anymore?

Unca Kev said:
Great idea Glenn! This is definitely an upgrade! Speaking of upgrades, for the pre-party, could the GBs be upgraded to backstage passes, since we don't have the VIP room anymore?

No chance in hell...and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Unca Kev said:

We share the same problem man...our breasts may be the right size, but our sex is the wrong type...no backstage passes for us...

Hey Glenn, do you have any information regarding the Pre-Party being All Ages yet? We will be booking our flights very soon as we have just found an awesome price, and we need to know if we will be able to make it to the Pre Party or not.

Unca Kev said:

Oh come on, what a non-sense idea dude...