Pre-Party Tix: Sale info

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
The 50 additional Pre-Party tickets will be placed on sale July 8th at 10:00am EST via www.ticketalternative.com

Once these are gone, that is it. Do not email Shane or myself attempting to find an extra. We must be strict on this. Furthermore, the Pre-Party will NOT have in/out privledges. If you leave, you are done.

Thanks,

Glenn/Shane

Can I get a heeeellllzzzzzz yeah? Now I have two Prog Power tickets, 0 pre-party tickets. I will be going alone this year, unfortunately, so I can either by two pre-party tickets and find someone to come along, or sell my Prog Power ticket.

The Michael

Damn, nugs. You got a great memory. But, sadly, I've broken up with two girlfriends since Claire. The other ticket was for Claire, but, as much as I could try, the odds of Claire coming are quite slim. And it's only now that I've realized my music collection contains too much happy power metal in it as I am in no mood for any of that lately! :lol: The darkest thing I really have is Katatonia or Porcupine Tree. Oddly, I don't find Opeth or even Evergrey that dark.

But who knows. I may bring a new friend to the next Prog Power, but the odds are not in my favor. I've had relationships with 3 different girls who have been into this kind of music, meaning I think I've already dated every woman in the world that likes this kind of stuff! hahah!

Regardless, I always hook up with many Prog Power friends and have a great time.

The Michael

Michael TEOF said:
Damn, nugs. You got a great memory. But, sadly, I've broken up with two girlfriends since Claire. The other ticket was for Claire, but, as much as I could try, the odds of Claire coming are quite slim. And it's only now that I've realized my music collection contains too much happy power metal in it as I am in no mood for any of that lately! :lol: The darkest thing I really have is Katatonia or Porcupine Tree. Oddly, I don't find Opeth or even Evergrey that dark.

But who knows. I may bring a new friend to the next Prog Power, but the odds are not in my favor. I've had relationships with 3 different girls who have been into this kind of music, meaning I think I've already dated every woman in the world that likes this kind of stuff! hahah!

Regardless, I always hook up with many Prog Power friends and have a great time.

The Michael

Awww, that's so sad. Don't give up - there ARE more girls who like this kinda of music in the world. Just look for the quiet ones. People are always surprised when they find out what kind of music I like because I am kind of quiet :) One of the first things me and my husband did when we met was went to a Dream Theater concert.

Harvester said:
The 50 additional Pre-Party tickets will be placed on sale July 8th at 10:00am EST via www.ticketalternative.com

To be honest, I can't remember if I bought my ticket for this already. When were the tix originally on sale, and what's the email addy for the confirmation email so I can search my email database for it?
lmjh

booB said:
lol... I know two people on this forum who are married, who MET at a DT concert. ;)

heh... I know two people who met online due to a Dream Theater lyric I had in my old sig (!). Both became members of the old Ytsejam Mailing List, and they got happily mawwied later, in Texas...under the amused eyes ("true love...") of at least one current PPUSA Forum member...and Bernd from Superior. :kickass: :headbang:

It may be in Shane's financial interest then to find me a new lady friend before the Preparty tickets go on sale... haha...

Of course it may be in some other Prog Power poster's best interest for me not to have one, as they could get it from me.

Either way, somebody wins I guess so it doesn't matter :)

Pellaz said:
heh... I know two people who met online due to a Dream Theater lyric I had in my old sig (!). Both became members of the old Ytsejam Mailing List, and they got happily mawwied later, in Texas...under the amused eyes ("true love...") of at least one current PPUSA Forum member...and Bernd from Superior. :kickass: :headbang:

ahem.....what am I? Chopped livah? ;) Make that the amused eyes of TWO current PPUSA Forum members and Bernd from Superior........

Coldie....and love......TWUE WUV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coldfire Mouse said:
ahem.....what am I? Chopped livah? ;) Make that the amused eyes of TWO current PPUSA Forum members and Bernd from Superior........

Coldie....and love......TWUE WUV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hah, I wasn't counting myself; the "current PPUSA Forum member" I was referring to was you. :D