Pre-Party Tix

I find it funny that all of you were stressing out while I was at Powerfest and totally forgot all about buying tickets. I got home and got on the computer and saw this thread and was like fuck I need to do this. Worked first time no probs.

I was at Powerfest on Fri/Sat, so I woke up, still buzzed, and worked the re-dial button for over an hour. When the phone actually rang, I momentarily forgot who I was calling, and what for....LOL! Finally got through, and spoke with the HOT sounding ticket gal. Mission accomplished, back to sleep!

J-Dubya

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
I find it funny that all of you were stressing out while I was at Powerfest and totally forgot all about buying tickets. I got home and got on the computer and saw this thread and was like fuck I need to do this. Worked first time no probs.

Glad you got home ok. Nocturnal Rites!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heh:

J-Dubya

Thanks, Tess for helping us all with the tix. Powerfest was a blast and it was a relief not to be worrying about it. Nocturnal Rites kicked ASS!!!!!

10:05 am Saturday I logged on to find a messed up webpage for Ticket Aleternative, so I immediately dialed the number for them posted on this board.

After about an hour and a half of "sweating bullets" and repeated redialing the number I finally got through to secure my tix. First thing the lady asked was "Did you try out website?" I say "Uh, yes, and there was absolutely nothing except script/code on there..." For a minute I thought she was going to tell me to go through the site, but she took my order over the phone.

Hopefully that was enough to secure my ticket!!!!!!

I got a call from Ticket Alternative this morning, just as i thought, and even though it didn't show up on my account i had two sets of tickets ordered. To say the least i was surprised that the ticket company called to verify if that indeed was what i wanted. My hat is off to these guys, i know ticketmaster wouldn't do that. Well, we got it straightened out. He also commended all the ticket buyers for the Pre Party on the way theay handled the down site, the busy phone lines and such. He said that not one single person to his knowledge buying tickets for the pre-party complained or acted like ass-holes, he said that is a tribute to the quality of people that this event attracts. So hats off to all of you guys and gals on the way you handled yourself, and by the way there are only a couple of dozen tickets left, so if you haven't gotten them my advise GET THEM TODAY!!!!!!!

John