Evergrey..Live in Atlanta: March 12th- Limited tickets on sale NOW

I love you, man, and certainly wish I could be there to support ALD and Evergrey in person, but I have to work to support my metal habit, ya know?:lol::saint: BTW, how was the show at Insomnia in Villa Rica last Saturday night?

It was a good show. As always Hoyt treated the bands like royalty and a pretty good turnout with the threat of snow on the way. It was the first show with new drummer Jason and he did great. Hate you can't make it to the show bro, but we know you'll be there in spirit ;-)

It was a good show. As always Hoyt treated the bands like royalty and a pretty good turnout with the threat of snow on the way. It was the first show with new drummer Jason and he did great. Hate you can't make it to the show bro, but we know you'll be there in spirit ;-)
I am ALWAYS there in spirit, my friend. Will you be playing any local shows in April or May, BTW?

I hate to break up this little Bromance Triangle but uh...:lol:

Get your tickets if you haven't and let us know you'll be there! Its only a week away!!!!

I'll be there with my Brother-in-Law who has yet to experience all the fun Atlanta has to offer. I'm so excited to celebrate my birthday with the mighty Evergrey and A Lower Deep! It's going to be a fun time for sure!

While I hated to hear of the show being pushed back until May, I am very happy to report that I'll be able to attend the show in May! Hail! See y'all there! Save me a ticket!

for those who purchased advanced tickets for the Mar 12th Evergrey show, please see Glenn's post HERE and take note of this statement:

Tickets purchased for the original date will be honored at the [May 29th] date or refundable via Ticket Alternative.

So I've decided that since a majority of the tickets were purchased by those living within a short driving distance, I'm not going to 'cancel' the original date altogether. Your March 12th ticket will be honored on May 29th. So please consider hanging on to that ticket so you don't get charged a second processing fee (see the next paragraph).

If you live too far away to reschedule, feel free to contact Ticket Alternative for a refund of the ticket price only. They won't give up their $3 surcharge. And I sincerely apologize for that. And for what it's worth I am also being charged a small fee for every refund they have to process. :erk:

All that being said, at the May 29th show I do hope to see as many of you as possible who were planning to be here on March 12th. Stay tuned for updates...

:headbang:

I wanted to make this show, but scheduled meetings got in my way...and now here is my second chance.

I really, really, really wish I could make the May show.

A) I really want to see Evergrey again, and B) that would be one shit of a Happy Birthday! But we've already plans to go to the Queenryche show that night....and as other people are involved I just can't back out.

crap. :erk:

Deja vu, anyone? :rolleyes:

evergrey.net/news/atlanta-show-postponed
Evergrey Announcement

We are so fucking sorry for not being able to play, but the rules of USA’s immigration prevents us from doing so. Normally this has never been a problem as the paperwork has always been swift enough, but now, for some reason we have yet to be approved.

Even more frustrating (if possible) is that we will be there, in Atlanta but not be able to perform, We have all our shit with us and everything as we are also going to Mexico BUT WE CANT PLAY! We are so terribly sorry for this, as we are not and have never been a band that cancels, anything. However this is out of our hands… we are looking to make this up by returning in May to perform for you guys and also try to fit some more gigs in there. (We have lost a major amount of money due to connecting flights to Mexico that are already bought and payed for and the petitions we still have to pay even though we arent even approved!)

But at the same time of course understand and appreciate that some our fans loss are hitting them harder. Once again we are as sorry as we can be, but we are a band of our word and will return to compensate, in one way or another. For those of you who are interested we can share the same bench out in a park somewhere before our flight to Mexico takes off on the 13th… Drowning our sorrows in imaginary beers…

This entry was posted on Friday, March 6th

While I'm disappointed I don't get to celebrate the big Four-Oh with Evergrey and the rest of you in Atlanta next week, I'm sure that the rescheduled date in May will still be one helluva show. I just hope I can arrange a way to make the trip back out.

If not, I'll just ask Evergrey to come and play a private show for me in my back yard. I'm sure they'd be up for it. :lol:

Nothing booked right now in Atlanta, Nightmare Metalfest in San Antonio on 3/20 and we have one more festival date that is pending a couple details for us to do a press release, but otherwise....nothing right now.

If I didn't have to work on the 12th, I'd head down to Action-Jackson International Airport and see about hanging out with the EG guys, on the "what the hell let's take over the airport" principle. :kickass: :lol: