Evergrey..Live in Atlanta: March 12th- Limited tickets on sale NOW

Fuckin so bummed I cant make it!!! I love the new cd Torn and hope the hell they do an actual tour somehwere on the west coast this year!! Have to save the pennies for PPX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm. That will encourage me and discourage the wife. :lol:

The ACC tournament is going on that weekend down here too, for those looking for other reasons to make the trip. Also means I'll probably take that Thurs and Fri off from work, on the (extreme) off chance GT actually makes it past the first day.

I might be able to assist with transportation and lodging as well for any of the old DC crowd who make the trip, but it would in part depend on where GT falls in the tournament schedule-wise.

Flying from Chicago to Charlotte then driving in with a friend. I'll be there with bells on, I wouldn't miss it for the world!

- R

We just got our tickets a few weeks ago! WOO HOO!!! :kickass: The Dark Lord (jimi) & his faithful Metal Queen (shari) will both be there!!!! Big huge thanks to Glenn & Hoyt for putting this together!!!! Btw, I'd also like to know if they're gonna have those backgound singers as well as the cellist? Just curious?
Oh and FINALLY shari & I will get to see A Lower Deep!!! We've both been wanting to see them for a very, very long time!!!!!! :headbang:

We just got our tickets a few weeks ago! WOO HOO!!! :kickass: The Dark Lord (jimi) & his faithful Metal Queen (shari) will both be there!!!! Big huge thanks to Glenn & Hoyt for putting this together!!!! Btw, I'd also like to know if they're gonna have those backgound singers as well as the cellist? Just curious?
Oh and FINALLY shari & I will get to see A Lower Deep!!! We've both been wanting to see them for a very, very long time!!!!!! :headbang:

Be sure to introduce yourself, we've heard alot of good things about you guys from HW and Hoyt, will be great to meet you. -Billy

I REALLY wanna go to this show, but I generally cannot attend shows during the week due to my extremely demanding work schedule. Major bummer! I LOVE ALD all around, but especially my good pal BILLY!:headbang::kickass::cool:

You'll love the DarkLord, believe me. He's one of my fave peeps on the local scene-as you are, Billy!:worship:
:headbang::kickass::cool:

Awwwwww! dude bro, clay that was so f'n cool to say that about me bro!!!!
Right back at ya bro!!!!!!!!!!:kickass::headbang:

Btw, billy, uh & think shari, my Metal Queen & I did both meet you @ ProgPower 9 last year!!! D'OHHH! :loco:

We're now less than two weeks away... I'm tremendously excited to see the show! I'm also looking forward to see some familiar faces in the crowd and meet some of you other fine folks as well!

Awwwwww! dude bro, clay that was so f'n cool to say that about me bro!!!!
Right back at ya bro!!!!!!!!!!:kickass::headbang:

Btw, billy, uh & think shari, my Metal Queen & I did both meet you @ ProgPower 9 last year!!! D'OHHH! :loco:
I meant it from the bottom of my metal-lovin' heart, my friend! Hail and kill, true brother of steel!:worship:rock::kickass:

Clay you're a class act bro. And yes I remember meeting you and Shari, but I don't think we got to chat for very long, so I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Billy

Clay you're a class act bro. And yes I remember meeting you and Shari, but I don't think we got to chat for very long, so I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Billy
I love you, man, and certainly wish I could be there to support ALD and Evergrey in person, but I have to work to support my metal habit, ya know?:lol::saint: BTW, how was the show at Insomnia in Villa Rica last Saturday night?