Pre-Party Tix

Got mine but no confirmation e amil yet and the confirmation number on mine was 0000000000 is that correct or did it fuck up

kittybeast said:
glad I'm on the West coast. 8 am here and missed all the problems buying tix online. thankfully!:headbang:

By 10AM in the West Coast there'll be no more tickets... LOL:lol:

I am just kidding, I don't mean to jinx it!!!:loco:

I am thru! Got my three tickets ordered! Took an hour of solid dialing....my daughter who turns 13 today was shootin me looks for spending that time trying to get tix! oh and the guy who answered the phones..HOT!

I set up a new account this morning....so I could NOT get the ticket order to confirm..it kept taking me BAC Kto the maiun page....but it had captured all my info. SO my e-mail confirm has been received....I suggest..KEEP DIALING!

See ya'll there!

Coldie

It looks like all problems are cleared up. The web site was finally up, working quickly, and I made my purchase with no problems.

See you all there Thurs night!

Steve in Philly

Creeps said:
I actually got the owner of the company on the phone taking my order :headbang:, he's stressed.

FINALLY got my online order to go through. And I'm a little less hacked off now that I've read that the owner was personally taking orders over the phone while trying to get the web site back online...

Coldfire Mouse said:
I am thru! Got my three tickets ordered! Took an hour of solid dialing....my daughter who turns 13 today was shootin me looks for spending that time trying to get tix! oh and the guy who answered the phones..HOT!

I set up a new account this morning....so I could NOT get the ticket order to confirm..it kept taking me BAC Kto the maiun page....but it had captured all my info. SO my e-mail confirm has been received....I suggest..KEEP DIALING!

See ya'll there!

Coldie

Happy birthday to your daughter! We will most definitely see you at the Pre Party! Get ready!!

Pyramaze51 said:
Got mine but no confirmation e amil yet and the confirmation number on mine was 0000000000 is that correct or did it fuck up

My confirmation was a 5 digit number. That doesn't seem right. I also got the confirmation e-mail a few minutes after ordering.

The confirmation e-mail contains an attachement in .pdf format. I got one from my phone order. I simply opened it in Adobe and printed it. My confirmation number does indeed have 5 digits..so yours should be good!

Damn I want a DRINK!

Coldie

Okay i called and talked to the owner and it was not right so he checked and it had been confirmed and he gave me the number and not 20 sec later i got the confirmation email, but i may have another problem it seems the first time it didn't take my credit card, and siad enter a new card so i did and when i got the 000000000000 confirmation it was on the second credit card, but when i got the confirmation it was on the first one, the one that it didn't take so i may get 4 tickets instead of two. Oh well, i will let you guys know and if i do get 4 then i will let two of the go.

Pyramaze51 said:
Okay i called and talked to the owner and it was not right so he checked and it had been confirmed and he gave me the number and not 20 sec later i got the confirmation email, but i may have another problem it seems the first time it didn't take my credit card, and siad enter a new card so i did and when i got the 000000000000 confirmation it was on the second credit card, but when i got the confirmation it was on the first one, the one that it didn't take so i may get 4 tickets instead of two. Oh well, i will let you guys know and if i do get 4 then i will let two of the go.

When I spoke to hot guy Jamie on the phone and mentioned I had tried to purchase online...he did check their database and no other transactions went thru on our card. So if you got thru to the owner he prolly only sees the single transaction for you. My recommend is that if you are still unsure, wait several hours...so that others can get thru on the phone and then call back and make sure you don't have 2 transactions....you can also log into the website and check your account history to see if you may have made the 2nd purchase.

Just my dos centavos

Coldie

Unlike last week, the hangover would not be overcome by the duty to buy tickets. But once I did finally get my ass out of bed I got my 2 tickets to the Pre-Show Party! All 3 days are accounted for here! Cheers! :)