Pre-Party Tix

Palabra de Dios said:
It keeps giving ME a box to put in a username and password. I'm not a member, and I don't know how to become one, by looking at their page. Can anyone help me with this?

I AM a member, the box still won't let me log on. My guess is it's just for technical support while the site is down.

The main page is the problem I guess, it keeps giving me an error message, I've gotten into the rest of the website through the site map. I'll keep trying the main page, but that doesn't seem to be the way to go right now....

Here's the latest message on the web site: "To serve you better our site is currently unavailable while we do some updates. Please check back with us soon or if you have any comments or questions, please call customer service at 877-725-8849."

Ummm...I have a couple of comments...

Creeps said:
I actually got the owner of the company on the phone taking my order :headbang:, he's stressed.

We'll never get that from Ticketmaster, not in a million years! And if we did, there might be an additional "talk-to-the-boss charge" of about $10.

If by fast you mean slow...I still don't know how to become a member of this God-forsaken website, but it found the Prog Power pre-party and is trying to load that page...

This is a disaster.

Palabra de Dios said:
If by fast you mean slow...I still don't know how to become a member of this God-forsaken website, but it found the Prog Power pre-party and is trying to load that page...

This is a disaster.

On the homepage of the site, there's an option on the upper right corner that says LOG IN. Click on it, and there'll be the option for new or registered users. Click on New so you can make your registration =)

Palabra de Dios said:

This is a disaster.

Try the phone if you can.

Or once you get to event page and select the # of tickets and how they'll be shipped, it'll ask you to sign in or become new customer. I was almost done when IE gets an error and shut down.

Damn the luck!

The New Customer thing is working now.

A few minutes ago, it was just popping up this login box, and when I didn't have the credentials, it would move me to a page that told me I am unauthorized, which made me sad.

Order placed - of course it only took three full cycles of getting to the last page. Everyone Keep trying, there is hope. Now I get to go back to doing taxes - tax season sucks!!!

Hey guys, just got mine CONFIRMED through the web site!

Just make sure you're patient and it should come up now. Can't believe it took 65 minutes to get one ticket. :)