Pre-Party Announcement: One Band Confirmed

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Nothing about this year is normal.....

Shane and I will be doing a co-promotion this year for the pre-party. I will have one band and Shane will decide on the others. Shane will actually be the manager of the event, so please direct all questions to him regarding the show. Once he is ready, I will post his contact information on the website under "event details." I have no further details to share at this time.

As for my side of things, Orphaned Land will perform an acoustic set at the pre-party with material different from their normal set on Friday.

Glenn H.

Niiice. I might have to reschedule for an extra night in Atlanta if Orphaned Land and others are playing a preparty...Is there an age limit or anything for it? I'll be 18 by then...

That's a very damn cool start to the pre-party. I hope the other bands Shane finds also do something different. I'd be happy if every band at the pre-party had to be acoustic. That would be cool for a change from what we are going to see Friday and Saturday.

I still think the karaoke idea would be cool, so I don't know if that is still being considered.

I guess for me, I'm looking for something different than just more bands playing.

Guy

Guys, don't forget that if you wanna hear acoustic Orphaned Land, get Mabool. There's a bonus EP on the special version with a live acoustic set, which is absolutely GREAT! You will NOT regret!!!!

Thanks Angrarules. 18+...that's perfect, I just make the cut! I have to try to get my hotel reservation to extend an extra night earlier now.