Pre-Party Tix: Sale info

Hey Shane/Glenn,

I know you mentioned this would be the last opportunity to get tickets, but you gotta admit that those tickets went too fast. It sounds like a lot of us, me included, would love to go to the pre-party but can't get a ticket. The price for the ticket was probably just too low. These aren't just casually interested people who are considering going. These are Prog Power regulars, attending every year with this ticket problem. There has to be some solution we can come up to fix this. I don't know if it's moving the pre-party elsewhere in the city, moving the pre-party to the main stage, or what.

I suppose it's not the end of the world that I can't go to the pe-party this year; it's just very disappointing. Maybe we can all work to arrange our own pre-party just at a bar or restaurant for those that didn't get tickets.

Oh well,
The Michael

Sorry folks. You were warned two weeks in advance and tickets did not sell out within 10 minutes of them going on sale. The opportunity was there. The pre-party will not be moved simply due to the cost involved in putting it downstairs. This year's pre-party roster is indeed special, specifically due to Circle II Circle's involvment. They owed me a favor and I collected this year. If Shane is able to keep the quality up without my involvement, then considerations will be made for next year.

Glenn H.

It is what it is, I guess. You can't blame me for trying though. We just weren't expecting such high demand this year with the pre-party, even with Circle II Circle. Zak Stevens is just a powerful man I guess.

Usually it's the festival itself we have problem getting tickets for.

The Michael

Michael TEOF said:
...We just weren't expecting such high demand this year with the pre-party, even with Circle II Circle. Zak Stevens is just a powerful man I guess.

actually, this will be my first pre-show party, even though I've been to every PPUSA except I and IV. And I'm going specifically for Theocracy and Leatherwolf. I'd also like to see Circus Maximus, whose show I missed last year due to poor timing. So CIIC is actually at the bottom of my list for the pre-show party. Nothing against Zak, because I really like his vocals. But I find CIIC rather... dry. Perhaps they'll change my mind with a live performance. *shrug*

Watch for folks who end up not being able to attend this year's show at all. You'll have to be keen. I missed my chance on the first go-around due to spending money for 4 regular PP tickets for friends (who have since paid me back). I was waiting to pad the bank account before buying the pre-show tickets when they were suddenly gone! D'oh! They had never sold out that quickly before. But luckily for me within a few weeks a local fellow announced he couldn't attend the festival and sold me his two PSP tickets. whew.

Good luck Michael. You gotta be quick! :kickass:

~Hoyt.

Cacti said:
Pretty sure it's 21, but either way I'd be fucked since I'm 16.
Won't matter for you since you are 16, but, for others that may be wondering, it is 18 and up. Info is on the 'Event Details' page.

Seems to be some confusion on this matter. Someone needs to clear it up, as it does state on the Pre-Party info that it is 18 and up, but there is still confusion.