Major Pre-Party news

5150 said:
Not that I am complaining about the change in venue. I certainly like the idea of potentially better acoustics and a seat. But at the same time, I do like the idea of the quieter backroom to meet and greet.

Ironically there's getting to be little distinction between the pre-party and the festival. But once again, that's fine by me.

I thought about that, but I had to simply weigh the two things and go with what I think is best. I think the majority of gold badge holders are happy to give up that bar for the sake of seeing the show on the main stage. Of course, the gb holders are going to get in early, but I'm hoping to figure something else out as possible.

As for the future, I have no idea what the size of the pre-party will be as this year is rare occurence where things just came together.

dusro2 said:
what happend to the club that hosted the preparty from pp3 and 4? I liked that place...
Me Too
Also I hope Glenn can figure out something cool for the Gold Badge Members. This is just one more thing that devalues the ticket. The back room was one of the more cool features of the badge. But the line up for the preparty was huge this year and I'm sure demand was really high.

So if we already bought a ticket for the preparty, do we have to buy it again?

Sorry, I'm just a bit confused (yet happy) about th news,

Harvester said:
With all the bad shit happening to me, I figure I may as well do something to brighten things up.

I am moving the pre-party to THE MAIN STAGE DOWNSTAIRS in Center Stage. Tickets go back on sale this coming Wednesday at 10:00am EST. A ticket link will go back up before then. Cost is $25 each.

Congrats to Shane and thanks to the folks at Center Stage for helping me pull this off.

Glenn H.
AWESOME!:kickass: :headbang: :worship:

I thought about that, but I had to simply weigh the two things and go with what I think is best. I think the majority of gold badge holders are happy to give up that bar for the sake of seeing the show on the main stage. Of course, the gb holders are going to get in early, but I'm hoping to figure something else out as possible.

I guess maybe i have really no idea whats going on :p

This is a great move! If you weren't up front at the other place you couldn't see shit. The sound should be way better as well. Might as well make it a three day fest now!:headbang:

I'm glad the old tickets are still good, kinda like the tickets with missing barcodes for the main festival dates. Does this mean there'll be 1,200 PSP attendees, as well?

dusro2 said:
what happend to the club that hosted the preparty from pp3 and 4? I liked that place...

That was the Riviera Club. It closed a while ago. It was a 24-hour club, and I believe all those type clubs have been closed. :)