Major Pre-Party news

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
With all the bad shit happening to me, I figure I may as well do something to brighten things up.

I am moving the pre-party to THE MAIN STAGE DOWNSTAIRS in Center Stage. Tickets go back on sale this coming Wednesday at 10:00am EST. A ticket link will go back up before then. Cost is $25 each.

Congrats to Shane and thanks to the folks at Center Stage for helping me pull this off.

Glenn H.

I am very grateful that you have done this, but once again they go on sale when I can't get them. the first time, I had no money, the second time I had no way to get on the internet to get them since I was in Washington DC, and this time they go on sale when I am in Germany.

I'll try my damndest to get them, though.

caex said:
I am very grateful that you have done this, but once again they go on sale when I can't get them. the first time, I had no money, the second time I had no way to get on the internet to get them since I was in Washington DC, and this time they go on sale when I am in Germany.

I'll try my damndest to get them, though.

do you not have a bud here on the forums who could get you a spare? If not, hell, I'll do it! :cool: Just make sure you can make it. Not that I'm worried about getting stuck with a pre-show party ticket. heh heh.

Rider of Theli said:
do you not have a bud here on the forums who could get you a spare? If not, hell, I'll do it! :cool: Just make sure you can make it. Not that I'm worried about getting stuck with a pre-show party ticket. heh heh.

If you would do that, I'd pay you for them (I need two, because my mom is a metalhead and really wants to go) and be extremely indebted to you.

I don't post on here much, so I don't really know anyone on here to ask.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I suppose the pre-show was sold out, and Glenn just means that they are gonna start selling more since Center Stage has more room.