Evergrey..Live in Atlanta: March 12th- Limited tickets on sale NOW

All that being said, at the May 29th show I do hope to see as many of you as possible who were planning to be here on March 12th. Stay tuned for updates...

:headbang:[/QUOTE]

I'm all for instant gratification, but Evergrey 2 months from now is still Evergrey. You know I'll be there.

So I've decided that since a majority of the tickets were purchased by those living within a short driving distance, I'm not going to 'cancel' the original date altogether.

Wait, so is there still something going on at the Local on the 12th? ALD still playing? Anyone else scheduling on short notice?

I'm willing to wait 'till May to see EG, but since I already scheduled Friday off, I might as well show up if there's still an event happening on the 12th.

Let us know asap if what's going on. thx! :headbang:

Wait, so is there still something going on at the Local on the 12th? ALD still playing? Anyone else scheduling on short notice?

I'm willing to wait 'till May to see EG, but since I already scheduled Friday off, I might as well show up if there's still an event happening on the 12th.

Let us know asap if what's going on. thx! :headbang:

sorry if I confused anyone. There is no show scheduled for March 12th at the Local Venue. :erk: The entire show has been re-scheduled for May 29th.

If you like black/death metal however, please go check out Xeroderma (and 3 more bands) at The Masquerade. Xeroderma is the black/death metal project featuring Kris, bassist for Halcyon Way. And I don't follow a great many black metal or death metal acts. But these guys are damn good at what they do.

:kickass:

ah - thx for clarifying that!

I'm definitely into blackmetal, but not sure about the rest of the guys who were going to come with. I'll try and talk 'em into showing up at the masq - we'll see.

sorry if I confused anyone. There is no show scheduled for March 12th at the Local Venue. :erk: The entire show has been re-scheduled for May 29th.

If you like black/death metal however, please go check out Xeroderma (and 3 more bands) at The Masquerade. Xeroderma is the black/death metal project featuring Kris, bassist for Halcyon Way. And I don't follow a great many black metal or death metal acts. But these guys are damn good at what they do.

:kickass:

+1

I'm planning on being there. Also have to give kudos to Axial Discorrelation, who are headlining (I think?).... Good, very tight technical 'blackened' metal. :headbang:

(But now there's that mysterious shindig that Glenn is planning on the 12th, too....... :erk: )