13 Years

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
R.I.P. Criss

COjacket3.jpg

today, 13 years ago was definitely one of the saddest days in metal history. Criss was a pioneer of the music we all enjoy today. Savatage has been my favorite band for a long time, and Criss' music was the whole reason i continue to pursue a career in music.

Thank you Criss for being my idol for many years, we will continue to miss you...you will never be forgotten

Anyone know what Damond is up to lately? I'm assuming he went back to his 'regular' band, Diet of Worms, but I haven't heard much about them lately, either.....

Incidentally, I only saw Diet of Worms once, and that was once too often. I'm assuming Damond was singing for them, but this was before his stint with Savatage, so I wasn't paying too much attention to them...but whether due to lousy sound or just...being lousy, they were "stupefyingly horrid" (according to my review of the show, where they opened for Christian Death). I was actually stunned when, after I saw him with Savatage, someone reminded me that Damond's other band was DoW.