16 days til I fly into Atlanta.

nailz

Nov 11, 2002
San Francisco
Visit site
I need this Progpower more than I've ever needed a Progpower before. Need to blow off so much steam. I had a nightmare that I missed my flight out too. Fuck that shit, I'm setting 17 alarms.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Glenn, Crew, and everyone I've met on the forum and the festival. I hope this is a year to remember.

Flying is so much better than driving. I'd make sure to get to the airport early, though, especially since you're coming from New York. It being so close to Sept 11th, they may be pulling more people aside. I'm still debating whether or not to fuck with them some by wearing my Orphaned Land shirt with Hebrew writing on it. Then if they open my luggage and see the camo I may wear for Sabaton's show... :cool:

Anyways, looking forward to seeing you again this year! I hope the alarm, the flight, and everything else goes well.

And seconding the thanks to everyone involved in putting this together! Fuck Santa Claus, you guys bring the joy every year. :kickass:

I need this Progpower more than I've ever needed a Progpower before. Need to blow off so much steam. I had a nightmare that I missed my flight out too. Fuck that shit, I'm setting 17 alarms.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Glenn, Crew, and everyone I've met on the forum and the festival. I hope this is a year to remember.

+1 :kickass:

14 days for me I leave on Wed. El Paso to Dallas then on to Hotlanta, meeting up with the rest of the Nightmare Records crew at the airport, and on to the hotel. Dinner with the Mindflow boys, then over to Midweek Mayhem. Hope this old body holds up.

Considering things have been so crappy for our company this year (laying people off, barely scraping by) - I haven't taken any time off this year - i NEED ProgPower. Adding my 2 cents of gratitude to Glenn & all the crew who put this thing together every year.

Anyone flying through/out of Denver on Tuesday the 8th? I normally run into a few PPers heading to ATL when I fly out on wednesdays - but trying to be practical and get the first night of partying/first hangover out of the way before bands start actually playing so heading down on Tuesday.

If you see me in the airport bar - (should be wearing the type of shirt that people from this forum would at least recognize) - say Hi.

Dammit - now I aam thinking about the countdown all over again - I had forgotten that it was 13 days and 2 hours - now I remember it - oh the agony.

cheers
jeff

14 days for me I leave on Wed. El Paso to Dallas then on to Hotlanta, meeting up with the rest of the Nightmare Records crew at the airport, and on to the hotel. Dinner with the Mindflow boys, then over to Midweek Mayhem. Hope this old body holds up.

I'm bringing a couple rolls of duct tape with me, John... One way or another we'll make sure you're still in one piece come Sunday. :lol:

Really looking forward to this show. We're arriving on Wednesday but are skipping the Midweek show to do some touristy stuff. I've pretty much stopped going to shows this year because it's just not possible or worthwhile to travel 6 hrs roundtrip to see a single band. I can no longer pull off getting home at 3 am without risking my life by falling asleep at the wheel.