2012 half year list

P4k gave him like a 9 or something, so I decided to check it out for the lulz. Didn't really do anything for me at all. Aesop and Death Grips put out much better efforts IMO!

edit: I haven't heard the new Mellowhype yet. I find it funny that they are touring with Trash Talk though. So weird!

P4k gave him like a 9 or something, so I decided to check it out for the lulz. Didn't really do anything for me at all. Aesop and Death Grips put out much better efforts IMO!

edit: I haven't heard the new Mellowhype yet. I find it funny that they are touring with Trash Talk though. So weird!

Mellowhype and Trash Talk are on the same label ( Odd Future Records). I would love to see them live.

Tyler The Creator's label right? I get it, but it still makes me chuckle. Don't get me wrong though, I'm sure it's a really fun show. Sometimes the best shows are with weird packages.

Odd Future had a good year. A mixtape, three solo albums ( mellowhype, Domo, Frank Ocean), and signed a hardcore band which is out of the ordinary. Hopefully Tylers new album will be good. Goblin was meh.