'70's Hard Rock

i did mention Thin Lizzy and Colosseum II... but Gary Moore's solo career bears mentioning as well.

Corridors Of Power and Victims Of The Future were biggies for me growing up.

Haha, well, they have some amazing tunes, Are You Ready??, Shining on, Mr. Limousine Driver. i don´t know, i love them.

The only 70s albums I can really claim to know and love:

Thin_Lizzy_JB.jpg

xxxxxxxxxx+271+xxxxxxBudgie_-_Squawk_-_Front.jpg

fly_by_night.jpg

The only 70s albums I can really claim to know and love:

all three great albums.. you should look into the other fine releases from each band.

hey.. just saw on your last.fm feed thingy in your sig that you just recently listened to the SWWAATS CD i produced... sad news there, they've come to a premature end. line-up issues which caused touring problems, that ultimately led to a period of inactivity that resulted in being dropped by their label.

very bummed about that one, but i think most of the guys will reinvent themselves and come out with something new and interesting soon.

i just dug this out of collection... still dig it, and most of their LPs.. good, but not much known, '70's hard rock.

angel-helluva-band-1.JPG

I dont know why but whenever this song comes on the radio I turn it up.

Dont really care for all of their tunes, but this and Freebird (for being at the end of The Devil's Rejects mostly) are good songs. SRV gets overplayed around here in Austin of course, but it's also good hard rock blues if you like that.

Last edited by a moderator: