A Sound of Thunder made it to CNN

I take the evening off the internet and come back to this thread first thing this morning:

turiaf-no-way-o.gif

tumblr_lzcsx5yYu71qlvwnco1_400.gif

The writer seemed to TRY to create some drama with the ex-boyfriend bit, when in reality it wasn't there. She was just trying to spice up the story, and of course the trailer trash in the comments section ran with it with all their baseless speculation. Fairly typical of an article on there. I didn't read in the article WHY the breakup with the guy. It could have been ANYTHING. Duchess I wouldn't spend a second being concerned about the basement dwellers on their mommy's computer. The real people are in front of you when you play the gigs anyway.

I really wish you two would just get the banhammer dropped, neither of you add shit to this forum except for negativity and general assholism and I'm so fucking sick of it.

Read this thread dude.....
You are the first one to resort to curses.
What are YOU adding to this comment.

I haven't responded any more to this thread because I said my peace.

Kudos on the weight loss. Maybe it was how the article was written, but that seemed to be the least important aspect overall.

Read this thread dude.....
You are the first one to resort to curses.
What are YOU adding to this comment.

I haven't responded any more to this thread because I said my peace.

Kudos on the weight loss. Maybe it was how the article was written, but that seemed to be the least important aspect overall.

I am not agreeing with nailz, but you do tend to come across as questioning/doubting everything. You don't need to play devil's advocate in every single conversation. It starts making you come off as a bit of a dick. It's like you need everyone to explain everything to you, every single time, otherwise you refuse to take it at face value. You've done it to me plenty of times, you've done it to other people plenty of times. MAYBE that's what nailz is referring to (and yes, he's being a little harsh)...

I am not agreeing with nailz, but you do tend to come across as questioning/doubting everything. You don't need to play devil's advocate in every single conversation. It starts making you come off as a bit of a dick. It's like you need everyone to explain everything to you, every single time, otherwise you refuse to take it at face value. You've done it to me plenty of times, you've done it to other people plenty of times. MAYBE that's what nailz is referring to (and yes, he's being a little harsh)...

I was simply explaining why MANY people did not take the article at face value. There seemed to be some initial shock as to the initial comments which followed said article. I was simply explaining the various issues with the article. I never blamed Nina personally for any of it.

Only issue I had was bringing the band into the conversation.

Nina made it clear that she will use any tactic to get the band name out there, and Josh confirmed that the band is ok with it. After they stated their peace on it, I never commented any further.

I was simply explaining why MANY people did not take the article at face value. There seemed to be some initial shock as to the initial comments which followed said article. I was simply explaining the various issues with the article. I never blamed Nina personally for any of it.

Only issue I had was bringing the band into the conversation.

Nina made it clear that she will use any tactic to get the band name out there, and Josh confirmed that the band is ok with it. After they stated their peace on it, I never commented any further.

Fair enough. You are right in the sense that you said your peace without blaming directly and retired from the argument. That I'll admit.