A Sound of Thunder made it to CNN

ku-medium.gif

The article means very little in general and nothing at all to the band. It ain't difficult. Either you find "A Sound of Thunder" aesthetically pleasing or you don't. That is the way it is with all forms of art.

Me? I love'em. The albums are solid and I thought their live performance earlier this year at the Masquerade was one of the best performances I had seen in the previous 12 months. Contagious energy and spot on mixing. After the show, they stayed and visited the attendees and were some of the most pleasant and open people I have met. If "A Sound of Thunder" comes back again to the ATL, I will do my very best to catch them again!

The article was piss pot poor but even had it been much worse, it would not change my feelings towards the band. For those who don't care for "A Sound of Thunder," the article confirms their prior judgment but little else.

I really don't see why the article was published in the first place.

:headbang:

In case I haven't explained this already:

I wrote an iReport on my weight loss because during New Years, iReport gives little writing challenges and asks for submissions for the public.

A lady e-mailed and asked if she could do a follow-up. I did a long telephone interview, and for some reason, it went from "11 Years Strong" to "Singer Dumps Boyfriend". You can blame the writer for that, but I figured she wanted to share my story because while there's plenty of stories about people losing weight, stories about people keeping OFF weight are a little less common.