A Sound of Thunder made it to CNN

Another small thought: a band might get attention for a hot singer, but how many of them stay and become fans? If I can't stand the music, I won't listen no matter what the singer's bra size. Or ass, I don't discriminate. So how accurate is the claim that some bands only get fans from marketing their singer? A legitimate question, I'm sure some guys will tolerate bad music for a good looking singer.

P.S: I love A Sound of Thunder's music, so that comment about hating music wasn't for y'all guys!

I imagine the gimmick works for one album. After that people should know better.

just as I believe women like the Butcher ladies have the right to do it themselves. I see true empowerment in what they do and I'm sure they don't give a shit what any pussy bitch guys think.
Right, so by that logic, Nina should keep doing what she's doing and not give a shit what people like you think or say. Which leaves me the question: What's the point of going on anymore? What the hell is you guys's issue? You're up in arms about the fact that someone else mentioned their band in a human interest piece about them. Last time I checked, human interest pieces are *supposed* to have that kind of useless information.
Have you guys ever been in bands that you wanted to make people aware of? Or had any hobby that required mass notoriety for that matter.

Right, so by that logic, Nina should keep doing what she's doing and not give a shit what people like you think or say. Which leaves me the question: What's the point of going on anymore?

Because she sticks her fuckin foot so far down her throat that she can walk on it.
On many occasions she has made comments about being noticed for musical merit and not her sexuality, commented negatively about women who do what the Butcher Babes do, knocking the idea of selling sex and so on; “A traditional heavy metal female fronted band". Yet she turns around and uses her sex to sale and promote her band. Can't have it both ways, either a whore or not; not that there is anything wrong with selling sex or using it for a promotional tool, hell it is the best tool to use.
Well I guess one could have it both ways but they will set themselves up for criticism.
Don't expect to be seen as equal and excepted as equal when right off you set yourself apart. Nina uses gender to define her, thous that is using her sex. Not sure how that is so difficult to understand.
The issue is simply being a hypocrite about it. I have never said that there is ANY problem with selling sex.
Personally I don't care about this argument or what men and women do to make their respective gender look stupid. I also don't give a shit about Nina, I'm just finding this thread to be fun. Although posers and hypocrites do tend to bother me, or is it that they are just more fun than most people.

Ok I have had enough fun with this now, time to stop wasting time.

Right, but why is it a big deal to you? Why are you so pissed off that you have to spend 10 pages bashing someone who you clearly have other issues with apart from this? It just seems like a waste of time.

OrionSon said:
P.S: I love A Sund of Thunder's music, so that comment about hating music wasn't for y'all guys!

Thank you, darling! I'm glad we could entertain you!

Right, so by that logic, Nina should keep doing what she's doing and not give a shit what people like you think or say.

High-Five-GIF-1.gif

Right, but why is it a big deal to you? Why are you so pissed off that you have to spend 10 pages bashing someone who you clearly have other issues with apart from this? It just seems like a waste of time.

Yes my other issues are that I have a crush on her like Bob does.:rolleyes:

And I said I was having fun amusing myself with this thread. And I said I was wasting time.
It always has amazed me how many people in forums cannot read.:lol:

Seemed like you were taking it way more seriously than you actually were then :p

And not for nothing, I do think there's a difference in selling sex with mentioning your band in an article about how she lost weight and wearing immense cleavage. There is a line where using your sex as a description point is okay or not okay. Where that line might fall might be subjective. But to say that it's so black and white that a woman isn't allowed to describe the band that she sings for as female-fronted metal sounds sexist to me.