About the announcement this week:

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I'm out of town this week, so I cannot 100% promise the announcement will happen right at 8pm EST. It may be a bit later pending on what time I get back from dinner.

cheers,

Glenn

Harvester said:
I'm out of town this week, so I cannot 100% promise the announcement will happen right at 8pm EST. It may be a bit later pending on what time I get back from dinner.

cheers,

Glenn

:cry: I guess Ill deal with it (I got class all day tomorrow any way, it will just preoccupy me until I come back to find out). LOL. Can't wait to find out though. This Progpower really looks like its stomping ass with the line up. :)

Great, the one time I'm off at 8pm on a Monday (it's a federal holiday) and now I might have to hang around the house all evening hitting "refresh" every two minutes.

Yea, Glenn, I know. I am "officially S.O.L." :D

With the NFL season over, my "Monday Night Football" game watching has been replaced by Monday Night ProgPower announcement watching! I got my chips, dip, beer, (of course listening to BeyondEarCandy.com radio;) ), so I'm good to at least 12 midnight to find out the outcome!

Hmmm...that get's me thinking need a Monday night football type of theme song. Well this is over the top, but here goes:

Well it's Monday night and we're ready to rock!
Time to view the ProgPower site and be shocked.
It's the weekly band announcement comin' your way.
The producer Glenn is finally ready to say…

We gotta get ready, we gotta get right
Cause Monday Night ProgPower fix kicks off tonight!

So get ready. I mean, get ready.
Are you ready for some Metal?! A Monday night party!

We've got Glenn, and all the fans.
So let’s get it kick started.
Got my beer, PC, we’re all set. The crowd is psyched.
Cause all my metal friends are back on Monday Night! :headbang:

Can't believe I just wrote that, the suspense of these announcements have clearly drove me over the edge... :loco:

luckily by the time 24 is aired here in Albuquerque, the announcement should be made and I will be dancing like a leprochaun. I will then proceed to my 24 and then come back to comment. :Spin:

I dig that MNF I mean MNPPA song and the lyrics o_O Who will sing it as I don't think Hank would be appropriate? :loco:

I think it's almost as much fun watching everyone wait for the announcement than the actual announcement....lol.

I haven't been watching the fourth season. We just finished watching the third season on DVD, though. I don't really like watching those kind of shows week by week on television with commercials anyway.

TheWhisper said:
One sentence and you had to edit it...WTF? :D

Jack Bauer rules... :headbang:

Jack Bauer does indeed rule! I haven't been able to watch it yet this season because I usually go out to a sports bar with a bunch of people every Monday night to watch WWE RAW, which comes on right after 24. Between traveling and the fact that a sports bar won't show a drama (eventhough WWE is the best damn drama on tv!!) I end up missing it every week. My heart sank when they said it would be on Monday nights. I need to start recording it.

I'm sitting here planning my evening around the PP announcement and RAW. Last week, I timed it perfectly. I hope I can do it again :tickled:

~Tammy Z~