Andromeda - The Immunity Zone

CD Inzane reads SHIPPING AUGUST 26th, PREORDER NOW!!! :err:

However I fell for this line with the last Sun Caged and I was told I received my CD many weeks later (after the actual street date) due to the huge number of preorders ahead of me?

I'll be looking for the Andromeda as well.

CD Inzane reads SHIPPING AUGUST 26th, PREORDER NOW!!! :err:

However I fell for this line with the last Sun Caged and I was told I received my CD many weeks later (after the actual street date) due to the huge number of preorders ahead of me?

I'll be looking for the Andromeda as well.

Same thing happened to me with CDInzane with Marco Sfogli's There's Hope Solo album and John Macaluso's album as well....:err:

Mm...Is there a trend maybe that I'm seeing by them? Saying that the release date is one or two weeks earlier than what it really is?

You guys should be wise to Zane's street date game by now.

A few weeks ago I saw Zane's street dates for his preorders of Lance's titles. They didn't jibe with what Lance told me so I went back to the source. When I told Lance what the street dates were that Zane was announcing he laughed. Some of the albums weren't even mixed yet but Zane had a street date.

I'm being a bit lazy at the moment so I'm not double checking but I'm fairly certain that the street date is 9.16.

Buy from where ever you want but use your noggin first...