announcement?

Perhaps we have become a bit spoiled. It's only February. The show is eight months away. We never used to know the bands this early in prior years. Let's let Shane work it out in his own timeframe.

I think the only concern people have is if they'll know the bands before tickets go on sale. I am betting that we probably will. But there has been no annoucement for when the Showcase tickets will go on sale. It typically happens a bit after the main show goes on sale anyhow (at least from what I remember of last year).

I guess I can understand a desire to know from some, who might have to make plans well well ahead of time if they want to go to the showcase or not. And they decide based on all the bands. Plans as in taking time off work and the like. As for hotel reservations. Best to make it for all the days, and then cancel whatever days you don't end up wanting to use. And there's nothing wrong with waiting to decide if you want to go based on the other bands.

Shit; Freak Kitchen alone would be worth the entire price of the festival for me (this includes main fest). I was sold on that by itself. I am interested, yes, but you can consider my big ticket (fest and showcase) already purchased!!!

What this years Showcase really needs is Macaulay Culkin, doing stand up for the first two slots. It really doesn't matter who's playing, with Vanden Plas, anything better than Mr. Culkin is just the icing on a very cute cake.

An announcement will be coming soon guys, I promise :)... I feel confident that everyone will be pleased....

Tickets for the Showcase will go on sale the week after Tickets for the main fest hit the streets. Same deal as last year.

Expect an announcement in the next couple of weeks...

Shane

What this years Showcase really needs is Macaulay Culkin, doing stand up for the first two slots. It really doesn't matter who's playing, with Vanden Plas, anything better than Mr. Culkin is just the icing on a very cute cake.
No, Prince with the bandana thingy on his head, the powder blue suit and the orange shirt. I want to see him jam with IA.

An announcement will be coming soon guys, I promise :)... I feel confident that everyone will be pleased....

Tickets for the Showcase will go on sale the week after Tickets for the main fest hit the streets. Same deal as last year.

Shane

Thanks for the response to our questions man. ETERNITY X!!! :worship:

Vanden Plas sealed the entire trip for me but I still can't wait to see who the other two bands will be.

Shane

Yeah, awesome! Thank you, Shane! Can't wait to see/hear who's going to complete this already kick-ass line-up! :headbang:

Hmmm ... :err: I forgot that tickets went on sale so close to each other last year. This reminds me to set aside a lot of money out of that paycheck then ... Good to know.

What would be cool is if the opening page could be formatted so one can see those bottom slots without having to scroll down. I can't be expected to remember to scroll down to check if the bands got announced everytime I surf to the page. I need my logos spoon fed to me ;)

oh man, I hope one of those bands is Sun-Caged...I would be pleased with that!