...another classic revisited

I always thought Ultimate Sin was underrated. I think even Ozzy doesn't even like it much from what I recall, but I like most of the tunes on it. Shot in the Dark is particularly awesome.

The Ultimate Sin is my second favorite Ozzy album. I have no idea why Ozzy hates this album so much, but it can't be due to the music. I'm guessing it's some sort of underlying reason maybe to do with Jake E Lee or something.

I have The Ultimate Ozzy converted over to DVD if you ever want me to burn a copy for you. It's a great show! As far as I know, it's only been released officially on VHS, so it's long, long out of print.

~Brian~

I haven't seen the video, but I'll check it out. If I recall, Swaggart was one the people always demonizing Ozzy and metal music in general. He got what he deserved for sure!

~Brian~

That's exactly why Ozzy went after him after he was busted with a prostitute. He got what he deserved.
The video was even filmed in a church with Ozzy wearing a Swaggart mask. Not very subtle, but I think that Ozzy was pretty pissed about the whole thing if I remember correctly. He was going for the throat. I especially loved the mocking of the whole "I have sinned against you" speech that Swaggart made.

That song was one of many that was written about brother Swaggart. The metal community had a field day with it.