Any Heavy Metal youth out there?

I don't know about being a "youngun" (I'm 24), but I've been listening to metal since the womb. My dad was in a metal band before I was born and he goes with me to all the metal shows around here, including the last three progpowers. So I guess metal is just in my genes!

AngraRULES said:
It is very fucking annoying though when there are kids who're younger (say from 14 to 16 or so) that think they know everything about metal and think they're always right... There's a few cases in this message board...

>_>

I'm a lot older than 28, but I have the barbaric musica tastes of a (discerning) 18-year old. I refuse to grow up. :D

While "The Final Countdown" sounds dated now, I can remember when it came out and seemed Fresh and New. That is still arguably the best-known keyboard melody in metal.

Rainbow in the dark is a good one. I will have to try that one. She likes listening to songs that have repetative chorus'. Iron Maiden is good for her, then right? I know The Final Countdown is not the greatest song, but Preist and Maiden are the onse that I am working on now. Thanx for posting!

Keep Rockin'
saMetal \m/

At Progpower III, there were two boys who were either twelve and thirteen or both thirteen. They could even have been younger. Anyway, one of the boy's dad took them there so I don't think that there are any who are two young to go. I think it's great that youngsters get to go.